Catering companies in the gulf

Hi everyone I’m new here just trying to find out if anyone knows of any CURRENT entry level or mid level food service positions and how to contact the companies or how to actually contact people from their HR department that will be the decision makers in hiring the person for the position I want to come down to the gulf but due to limited funds
I don’t want to come there and have no leads or contacts and not know where to go. Hope someone is willing to advise

[QUOTE=DMJ;132958]Hi everyone I’m new here just trying to find out if anyone knows of any CURRENT entry level or mid level food service positions and how to contact the companies or how to actually contact people from their HR department that will be the decision makers in hiring the person for the position I want to come down to the gulf but due to limited funds
I don’t want to come there and have no leads or contacts and not know where to go. Hope someone is willing to advise[/QUOTE]

If you want to “contact the companies” pick up the phone and call them.

[QUOTE=Saltine;133227]If you want to “contact the companies” pick up the phone and call them.[/QUOTE]

And another helpful post! But a minute of searching found this.

http://www.gcaptain.com/forum/maritime-employment/11741-break-cooking-stewards-department.html

[QUOTE=Tugs;133237]And another helpful post! But a minute of searching found this.

http://www.gcaptain.com/forum/maritime-employment/11741-break-cooking-stewards-department.html[/QUOTE]

I find myself feeling more and more like c captain. People that supposedly want to find jobs come
on here and almost want a job handed to them. If you really want a job put on your boots and pound the pavement and make opportunities for yourself. Opportunities don’t happen, theyre
created.

Try using some punctuation and proper sentence structure. And since you’re asking others to find you a job, you can surely take the time review a 5th grade basic English class textbook. Good luck in your search.

to…