Captains License Requirements

The USCG [B]Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessels [/B] (OUPV / Six Pack Captain’s License) allows the holder to carry up to six paying passengers on uninspected vessels up to 100 gross tons (about 75-90 feet long). These are usually smaller vessels that normally engage in charter fishing, SCUBA diving, or tour cruises. As such, these vessels are limited to six paying passengers plus crew-hence the term “Six-Pack.”
[B]
OUPV Near Coastal:[/B] This license is valid on vessels up to 100 gross tons and out to 100 nautical miles.
The OUPV Near Coastal Captain’s License also requires at least 360 days of documented experience in the operation of vessels, 90 of which must be gained seaward of the boundary line. Ninety of the 360 days must be in the last three years. Experience gained prior to the age of 15 will not be counted.
[B]
Additional Requirements Include:
[/B]

[ul]
[li]Obtain a (TWIC Card)[/li][li]Minimum age: 18 years old[/li][li]Pass a Physical Examination[/li][li]Take Drug Test a unless enrolled in a USCG - approved random drug testing program for at least 60 of the last 180 day5 days, and with no failure or refusal to participate in a chemical test for dangerous drugs.[/li][li]CPR/First Aid training[/li][li]Provide Three Character References[/li][li]Completion of Captains Marine Online’s USCG approved OUPV / Six-Pack online captain’s course[/li][li]Completed USCG Original License Application[/li][/ul]

[B]Our USCG Captain’s License Courses:[/B]
[B]OUPV or 6-pack $550
Upgrade! Master $250
Aux Sail $50
Tow $50
MROP $80 [/B]

[I]- #1 pass rate in the industry[/I]
[I]- Expert Exam Review with USCG, NMC licensed instructors to prepare you for the Final Exams[/I]
[I]- Features Captain Flynn Smith’s ( Awarded teacher of the year ) detailed explanations and over 30 years of experience on the subjects [/I]
[I]- Expert assistance on your USCG Captain’s License paperwork[/I]
[I]- Assistance with CPR and First Aid Certification[/I]
[I]- Reduce your vessel’s insurance up to 1/3 per yr[/I]
[I]- Fast and friendly service from USCG, NMC certified professionals[/I]
[I]- Anywhere, anytime learning on your Tablets and Smart-phones[/I]
[I]- All course materials are included[/I]
[I]- No hidden fees[/I]
[I]- Group Rates are Available[/I]

305-745-1176
www.captainsmarineonline.com
www.facebook.com/CaptainsMarineOnline
www.youtube.com/user/captainsmarineonline