Buddy System in Panama

Buddy system is in effect in Panama. I thought MSC resolved this issue a few years back. Where are the unions? Someone needs to let 4th Fleet know that we are civilians.

UnRepKing, I am going to submit the packet, up to what age range could a fit sailor expect MSC to keep them around?

[QUOTE=seacomber;40830]UnRepKing, I am going to submit the packet, up to what age range could a fit sailor expect MSC to keep them around?[/QUOTE]

MSC = Mostly Senior Citizens. As long as you’re “fit for duty” you can stay till you drop…

Jeffrox,

Thanks, that is very funny and encourageing, just knowing experience goes a long way says alot.

[QUOTE=seacomber;40849]Jeffrox,

Thanks, that is very funny and encourageing, just knowing experience goes a long way says alot.[/QUOTE]

Ha! Experience aint what they want, it’s a steady pulse and BP <140/90!!

oh shit Jeffrox you are funny, got me, and i can roll with the warm body requirement. After some initiation, hard work, time, and all the good stuff, could a bosun or bosun mate position be on the horizon? That’s where I think I would like to be again, my previous bosun position ended with the contract.