Bought out by Harvey? How is it going?

Feels like it may happen over here, just wondering how it went for some of you that have been through it already.

Over where?

[QUOTE=captaint76;124437]Over where?[/QUOTE]

Over “here”…NOT “hear”!

don’t you know that spelling counts?..sheesh!

signed, your resident obermeistergruppenfuhrer

grammar smack down acknowledged C.captain. In the future I will scrutinize my posts more thoroughly. My sincere apologies to all who were offended by my ignorance, or lack of vigilant interest in expressing myself with proper grammar.

good grammar ain’t using right spelling!

Hey c.cap, beware the punctuation Hun. Your question mark before the ellipsis is a rookie mistake. Try this…? Lol

[QUOTE=raydercha;124454]Hey c.cap, beware the punctuation Hun. Your question mark before the ellipsis is a rookie mistake. Try this…? Lol[/QUOTE]

NYAH!..NUTS to YOU TOO!

machen dass “Obermeister” oder “Gruppenführer”, aber nicht beide

I am hoping to hear from someone who works for a company that was bought out, purchased, acquired, etc. by Harvey Gulf ( think GOL, ACO ), and can provide information to me regarding their experience in the process. If I have upset anyone’s delicate sensibilities in the process of phrasing my question,spelled something wrong,used poor grammar or punctuation, rest assured, I am eager for your feedback, just write your concern on a small slip of paper, or if you prefer, a large roll of it, bend over, spread your cheeks…and shove it up your ass.
thanks
d

tisk, tisk…such foul language! HEAVENS! What has happened to this place?

of course I can be both the Obermeister and the Gruppenfuhrer at the same time! You telling me I can’t? You wanna step outside and say that?

mark that since I am a Nazi so don’t you be expecting me to fight fair. Mess with me and I’ll bite your ear off like Walter Sobchak!

You want a toe?..I can get you a toe. Believe me, there are ways, Dude. You don’t wanna know about it, believe me…

Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o’clock this afternoon… with nail polish. These fucking amateurs…

exactly! what the man said!

Have family that have been with ACO for a few years and are loving the pay check and paid travel that came woth the buy out. Also eligiable foe 3k a year in safety bonus foe a few minutes of paper work every quater.

Said harveys SMS manual was smaller then ACO, but they made up with the DP procedure manual.

You identify with a polish catholic who observes shomer fucking shabbos, and then call yourself a nazi …

I don’t get it.

Welcome to the world of our very own c.captian…
: “The ebb and flow of the Atlantic tides, the drift of the continents, the very position of the sun along its ecliptic. THESE are just a FEW of the things I control in my world! Is that clear?”

[QUOTE=Flyer69;124484]You identify with a polish catholic who observes shomer fucking shabbos, and then call yourself a nazi …

I don’t get it.[/QUOTE]

everybody’s a critic…sheesh

We’re talkin about using proper spelling here!

you’re about to enter a world of pain! NOW MARK IT ZERO!

Who’s Harvey going to buy out now? I’m trying to think of a small company with DP2 boats that are worth anything…

[QUOTE=KrustySalt;124490]Who’s Harvey going to buy out now? I’m trying to think of a small company with DP2 boats that are worth anything…[/QUOTE]

how bout Aries Marine or Laborde?

I don’t know about Lab, I don’t think they would sell out. I have heard the Aries rumors, but neither seem like they would benefit Harvey. Then again, I don’t see how ACO benefitted them, so anything is possible.

odyssea marine has DP2 100 ton boats …

I thought about that, but I hear Harvey is going to sell them all the DP1 boats they acquired from ACO.