Apple Watch Give-Away Contest - gCaptain Jobs Board

Today a brand new 42mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch with Sapphire Crystal Display and a Black Leather band arrived at gCaptain HQ and we are giving it away for FREE to a member of thegCaptain Jobs Board!

Click Here for details ----> gCaptain Apple Watch Give-Away Contest

Hey John,
Thanks for posting the Apple watch give-away. I entered and shared on FB…I hope I win…
My only concern however…is that on the one hand you are asking for resumés to be posted to enter…and on the other hand you are limiting the contest to only those “currently working” in the maritime trades.
Wouldn’t it make more sense to open the contest up to those who could benefit from posting a resumé…ie, mariners [I]not[/I] currently working in the trades but actively seeking employment?
Or was it your intent to exclude those people from entering and winning?
…just a thought

captjamied

[QUOTE=captjamied;163773]Hey John,
Thanks for posting the Apple watch give-away. I entered and shared on FB…I hope I win…
My only concern however…is that on the one hand you are asking for resumés to be posted to enter…and on the other hand you are limiting the contest to only those “currently working” in the maritime trades.
Wouldn’t it make more sense to open the contest up to those who could benefit from posting a resumé…ie, mariners [I]not[/I] currently working in the trades but actively seeking employment?
Or was it your intent to exclude those people from entering and winning?
…just a thought

captjamied[/QUOTE]

Good point… our only intent was to exclude people who want a watch but have no interest in anything related to maritime.

Just wondering…who won?

…nothing?
I smell fish.

So…did you actually have a watch, a contest, or a winner?
Or am I the only one who cares to ask?

Mike Fletcher in Kentucky and Balbir Singh in India… The third guy hasn’t responded yet… He may be at Sea so we are going to hold the watch and try again in a few weeks… If he doesn’t respond we’ll pick again.