AMPA, They really want you to sign up!

Ohhhh man! “just see your post”. I see what you did there! I take it all back, that was an A+ comeback. Never saw that one comin; and that last part, “leave and never comeback”, that one hit me right in the gut… Or maybe I just have to fart.

Btw I checked, American Mariners that hate Jack Hearn, AMTHJH, is surprisingly still available!! Maybe you can ccapt can start your own association. Circle jerks every third Saturday?? I bet you eat the cracker.

[QUOTE=Zep;161680] I bet you eat the cracker.[/QUOTE]

well you can certainly

very much…SIR!

[QUOTE=Zep;161680]Ohhhh man! “just see your post”. I see what you did there! I take it all back, that was an A+ comeback. Never saw that one comin; and that last part, “leave and never comeback”, that one hit me right in the gut… Or maybe I just have to fart.

Btw I checked, American Mariners that hate Jack Hearn, AMTHJH, is surprisingly still available!! Maybe you can ccapt can start your own association. Circle jerks every third Saturday?? I bet you eat the cracker.[/QUOTE]

You have been so transparent in your support of APMA that a blind man could see that you have something to gain with it. That seems like someone I know.
Once upon a time, I told that someone who was running for union office that he should distance himself from a POS that he was associated with. That someone told me “I am just using him to get all the help I can”. This is how that someone operates. Your posts sound suspiciously like that someone.

[QUOTE=Zep;161680]Ohhhh man! “just see your post”. I see what you did there! I take it all back, that was an A+ comeback. Never saw that one comin; and that last part, “leave and never comeback”, that one hit me right in the gut… Or maybe I just have to fart. [/QUOTE]

btw Zep, after you forever leave here you can tell your buddy Jack that he is a CHICKSHIT COWARD for not coming on here and face the questioning from his equals over this idiotic and ultralame American Professional Mariners Association he purports to be the leader of. He is a CRAVEN FOOL for thinking we’d spend $72 bucks for his load of DUNG!

no, not a member. Good to know it could help to hit them up in advance.

It worked good for his Silverado though. The old lady got a screaming deal on her Daimler group vehicle just based on her employer; when we backtracked we didn’t see the same aggressive deals on imports though.

Whatever happened to that other guy…think he posted once?

If this association succeeds or fails, I’ve got nothing to gain/lose either way. Believe whatever you want, there’s no accountability here so there’s no way for anyone to know what’s what and I’m tired of telling you I’m not who you claim I am. If you think that I sound like someone then you’re delusional and must not have known him as well as you claim. As I’ve said before my support for APMA goes back to when someone was looking for a job and I suggested the job board and a couple of you got hard ons while talking shit about it. It’s obvious that your disdain for it stems from a personal problem with a leader of it so really any credibility you had on the subject is gone. Everytime I say something about it I’m immediately attacked and called bullshit on and it’s really kinda sad. I don’t know what the guy did to you but these posts feel like grade school bullying. If you wanna talk to the guy stop making bullshit demands and fucking call him or email him, I’m pretty sure all the contact info was on that paperwork that other guy posted on here.

I have a theory, since your attacks started day 1 with this thing and have been pretty aggressive I’m thinking maybe it is some of you who have something to gain if this thing fails. Or maybe your just jelly.

Btw I’m not leaving so lick my scrot.

then why do you keep returning if you know your audience is hostile? Seems to me you are defending this “association” for a reason undisclosed by you. You have to admit that this would be the appearance to us. You have become a “whipping boy” for the APMA which pretty much has 100% negatives here with the members of this forum and that is not going to change so it is your choice to remain in your role or to cease and desist posting any further concerning it.

I have a theory, since your attacks started day 1 with this thing and have been pretty aggressive I’m thinking maybe it is some of you who have something to gain if this thing fails.

I have no qualms whatsoever to say that I want it to fail. Us American mariners need a viable and strong association which will be our political representatives in Washington to counter the clout that the vessel owners have there. WE NEED A VOICE…not one to get us discounts at Walmart. It also needs to be led by a true maritime leader and not someone who is ego driven and purely self serving. Jack Hearn has developed a bad reputation for being the latter and he no longer has my confidence. The association we need requires a leader which will put the interests of all American mariners far above his own. We also need a leader who has the courage to speak to groups who might be advers"luxi-sans-1" which Jack’s failure to speak here shows he does not have that level of fortitude. I for one, have lost all belief in Jack to be anything other than a baldfaced huckster looking to make a buck for himself and his cronies rather than to be the face of all his brothers. TRULY PATHETIC!

Btw I’m not leaving so lick my scrot.

Thanks but I’ll pass on that but I don’t mind kicking you in it. Also since you are not leaving here expect myself as well as others to be right here to counter your pro APMA posts with our opinions on that FARCE, but you are more than welcome to stay if you like to be pummeled repeatedly. Your call…SIR!

I don’t know any of these guys that are part of the “association”. I don’t have an agenda nor do I need one to recognize this whole thing as the steaming pile of shit that it is. First off they have American in their name yet they couldn’t be bothered to put a U.S. Flagged ship on their homepage. I’m almost certain if we hadn’t pointed this out or made a big deal about it the Triple E would still be the only ship on the page. Then they attempt to do damage control by having the slide show which still includes the fucking foreign flagged ship. I still can’t figure out what fantastic service I get for $72. Employee pricing at the Chevy dealership? A “shipping board” that mostly consist of shit we can find for free if we look for it? What about the dubious financial services?

Then we have the leadership/BoD’s. Seems awful top heavy for an “association” just trying to look at for the common mariner. What the flying fuck can a Grumman exec, pension expert, lawyer, CPA, marketing guy, 2 Harvard MBA’s, personnel guy, do for me except fleece me for cash? Why would this esteemed group of pros get together to help a bunch of grubby sailors save for their retirement? They wouldn’t unless there was something in it for them. How fucking stupid do these people think we are? You ain’t getting this group of talent together out of the kindness of their hearts. So far the long con has yet to be presented to us. Unless these guys are raising cash to buy the influence we need to tirelessly defend the Jones Act the whole thing is a scam. If this is their legitimate end game then they need to do away with job boards and discounts and all the fluff and tell us this is their prime directive. Further they need to get this word out by doing press with this site and all of the other industry sites and periodicals. They can also start by coming to us and being straight about their mission plan. Just so happens a good bit of us congregate here. I don’t think it’s to much to ask they cut the bullshit and tell us what we get for $72.

I keep coming back for a couple reasons, the first is plain boredom, the continued ignorance on here makes me laugh sometimes. The second, is my own idiotic need to show whoever reads this shit that not everyone agrees with your dumb asses. Sure I’m the only one on here sticking up for it but that’s prob more because of indifference on anyone else’s part. You guys are the only ones talking shit because you don’t like the guy that started it.

Did any of you guys even read all the shit that guy posted on here from the IRS about this thing? They make no claim to be any type of union and say that they will not be donating any money to anybody for political reasons. You guys think they’re corrupt; that’s the shit that makes associations and unions go corrupt. You dimwits are pissed it’s not an association it never claimed to be. If you read those papers it takes about helping Mariners with education and finances. From the looks of it, it looks like they want to offer classes at some point and help guys with their own money. Probably very similar to USAA. Now I know not everyone here is a member of USAA but I am and I think everyone else who is would agree, it’s fucking awesome. Their one downfall is it’s not available to everyone. Now wouldn’t it be nice if there was an association like that for merchant marines?? I have no idea if that’s what their ultimate plan is but it kinda looks that way when you look at the leadership and read all those papers. Jesus Christ, I feel like I’m talking to 1st graders here. The association is not even a year old, you think they’d have the money to come right outta the box and offer everything you want? This shit doesn’t happen overnight. You think USAA offered all the shit they do now after 6 months? Fucking like 20 guys started that on an army base or some shit. All I ever said was maybe wait a year or two to pass judgement. If you read those papers like I did you might see that the intentions they have are pretty good, that they’re not doing this to pad their own pockets and say straight up how much only 3 of them will be getting payed, and it ain’t much.

If you want a voice in congress or wherever then fucking start your own association or join a (more than likely corrupt) union but don’t get pissed at these guys cause they wrote it in black and white on day one that that’s not what they’re about.

this is what you do when you are simply bored? I come here because I am energized and want to participate. (yes, a good number wished I didn’t but that is besides the point)

, the continued ignorance on here makes me laugh sometimes.

keep laughing funny boy…we don’t laugh at you but hold our noses with the odor you bring here. You have become a pest who contributes nothing of value

The second, is my own idiotic need to show whoever reads this shit that not everyone agrees with your dumb asses.

insulting longstanding members of the forum by calling us “dumb asses” only further alienates you from us…you may like to be derided by the majority but you also might have a need to be verbally abused. A circumspect person would have left by now, but keep posting if pain is what you seek because we are more than happy to supply your type.

Sure I’m the only one on here sticking up for it but that’s prob more because of indifference on anyone else’s part. You guys are the only ones talking shit because you don’t like the guy that started it.

yeah AND? You clearly are an APMA plant to shill for them, but it all backfired in your face and now you are covered with our SHIT. Best go somewhere else to hose off because you are not going to get clean here.

[QUOTE=Zep;161725]I keep coming back for a couple reasons, the first is plain boredom, the continued ignorance on here makes me laugh sometimes. The second, is my own idiotic need to show whoever reads this shit that not everyone agrees with your dumb asses. Sure I’m the only one on here sticking up for it but that’s prob more because of indifference on anyone else’s part. You guys are the only ones talking shit because you don’t like the guy that started it.

Did any of you guys even read all the shit that guy posted on here from the IRS about this thing? They make no claim to be any type of union and say that they will not be donating any money to anybody for political reasons. You guys think they’re corrupt; that’s the shit that makes associations and unions go corrupt. You dimwits are pissed it’s not an association it never claimed to be. If you read those papers it takes about helping Mariners with education and finances. From the looks of it, it looks like they want to offer classes at some point and help guys with their own money. Probably very similar to USAA. Now I know not everyone here is a member of USAA but I am and I think everyone else who is would agree, it’s fucking awesome. Their one downfall is it’s not available to everyone. Now wouldn’t it be nice if there was an association like that for merchant marines?? I have no idea if that’s what their ultimate plan is but it kinda looks that way when you look at the leadership and read all those papers. Jesus Christ, I feel like I’m talking to 1st graders here. The association is not even a year old, you think they’d have the money to come right outta the box and offer everything you want? This shit doesn’t happen overnight. You think USAA offered all the shit they do now after 6 months? Fucking like 20 guys started that on an army base or some shit. All I ever said was maybe wait a year or two to pass judgement. If you read those papers like I did you might see that the intentions they have are pretty good, that they’re not doing this to pad their own pockets and say straight up how much only 3 of them will be getting payed, and it ain’t much.

If you want a voice in congress or wherever then fucking start your own association or join a (more than likely corrupt) union but don’t get pissed at these guys cause they wrote it in black and white on day one that that’s not what they’re about.[/QUOTE]

You sure are worked up about this whole affair. Almost as though you have a personal stake in the AMPA

I got 15k off MSRP on the last truck i purchased and i didnt have to pay someone to get it. if you know what you want, email multiple dealers with exactly what you are looking for, and what price you want to pay. one will bite.

[QUOTE=Rafterman;161727]You sure are worked up about this whole affair. Almost as though you have a personal stake in the AMPA[/QUOTE]

You got that right…

To quote Shakespeare… “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”