American politics

Maybe for Trump the weight of responsibility just isn’t there. “What, me worry?”

3 Likes

Hehe. I know you are being facetious, but that would be very dangerous. While a good looking man (think JFK) can reap benefits, a good looking woman could just as easily intimidate and alienate other women. Probably not enough to offset Trump, but it would be an unnecessary risk.

Then go with Julia Sugarbaker. Dixie Carter is one tough bitch.

I have noticed this as it seems a striking difference from many predecessors.

His predecessors were in office for eight years. It only feels like eight, with the present occupant…

5 Likes

It’s definitely not a given that Cheeto will agree to debate.

Unlike his predecessors, he dyes his hair and over-uses the spray-on tan. He’s fatter and slower now. Eating is how he copes with the stress.

Definitely a symmetric equation

Nothing wrong with the occasional Whopper. They all try them. Something new here?

Yes, there is. Previous Presidents in general have kept their lying down to well under one a day. Current President beats them by over an order of magnitude. He’s not talking to me when he opens his mouth, so I don’t listen to him. We’re both happier that way.

2 Likes

16,241 false/misleading claims, up to January 20th, but who’s counting?

3 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know his secret but narcissists seldom worry I would assume. They have few concerns besides themselves & those very close to them. I know he doesn’t worry about what his opponents, liberals or people in the media think about him. Apparently because he is against those 3 groups that’s a good enough reason for 62 US million voters to support him. I know you don’t want to hear this but on this forum I read a few frequent commentors say they don’t care either about what others thinks about them & are more concerned about the end results. Trump is a conundrum.

I am finding myself fatter and slower now. I chase my mutt now instead of her chasing me to stay in shape. No stress though. I chase her until I get tired, then she comes back and lays on my feet. Life is good,for now anyway. Hey Pop, lets crank up the Deere again. Love my mutt.

I used to be against but now indifferent to Trump & feel sorry for anyone for or against who watches him enough to know if he is fatter or slower & how much he eats & for what reasons. I guess the logical question would be how fat he is compared to previous presidents but really I don’t care. His big orange talking head that shows up on my TV & phone every once in a while looks exactly the same as before.

1 Like

Any of the ten women who are reportedly being considered would be a great improvement over the current resident of the WH. JMHO.

1 Like

Not so sure about that.JMHO Will see how this plays out.I am a patient man that looks at both sides. Pelosi does not impress me as the position she relishes. Her hatred for Trump and GOP is sending more votes his way .Hurting that party more than helping. Trumps tweets annoy me at times. I will wait on my vote. As I said before, will vote for the least worst candidate.

I hope Trump and all incumbents of both parties are reelected. Otherwise the blame will just shift to whoever the new people are running the country.

Don’t feel sorry for me. It’s part of my well-paying job to keep watch over the incompetent bastard.

1 Like

Why would anyone feel sorry for you? Or you even ask not to. You have one vote, use it wisely.