All good thins must end

It seems that things in the gulf are looking pretty good. After my boat got sent to the companys yard and layed up, it seems that thing are looking pretty good. After i got sent home two weeks into a 28 day hitch, it seems things are looking pretty good. The part that reallys bothers me is losing my crew. I think I had the best crew and boat in the gulf. I have been doing this a long time and have worked with all kinds of people. Some people I would not trust to have my back to thelm. I have worked with guys that were competent and professional but not take a bath for a week. I have been lucky for the last year to work with guys that are competent and professional,enjoy what they do as much as I do and have good attitude and yes, good hygene.Having a crew like that makes all of the difference in the world Well it looks like we will all go to other companys and boats, that is the way of the patch. I have a lot of experience and just got my DP,things are looking preety good.

Things are looking much better in the GOM.

[QUOTE=rkbakula;97700]It seems that things in the gulf are looking pretty good. After my boat got sent to the companys yard and layed up, it seems that thing are looking pretty good. After i got sent home two weeks into a 28 day hitch, it seems things are looking pretty good. The part that reallys bothers me is losing my crew. I think I had the best crew and boat in the gulf. I have been doing this a long time and have worked with all kinds of people. Some people I would not trust to have my back to thelm. I have worked with guys that were competent and professional but not take a bath for a week. I have been lucky for the last year to work with guys that are competent and professional,enjoy what they do as much as I do and have good attitude and yes, good hygene.Having a crew like that makes all of the difference in the world Well it looks like we will all go to other companys and boats, that is the way of the patch. I have a lot of experience and just got my DP,things are looking preety good.[/QUOTE]

If things are looking better, but your company was running out of work, it sounds like this unexpected change may be a blessing in disguise.

Well here it is thursday, monday was payday. Still no pay. I think it time to get off this sinking ship asap. No pun intended

Kinda saw that one coming … Sorry man; you ran a hell of a good boat with a great crew. It was a pleasure sailing with you for a short time. Hope we get to work together again soon.

Can you tell us the name of the company?

[QUOTE=ElCapitan;97996]Can you tell us the name of the company?[/QUOTE]

As much as I would love to give out the name of the company, There are to many people out to make a quick buck by suing and I don’t belive in burning bridges.