Al Zakher Marine International Inc Abu Dhabi U.A.E

Have you received an email offering work in Abu Dhabi?

A few of my questions:

Why are they looking for US seamen?

This is a scam, right?

On Friday, July 10, 2020, 09:56:25 AM EDT, Al Zakher Marine International Inc Abu Dhabi U.A.E alzakhermarineservicesinc.uae@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Expatriate,

Al Zakher Marine International Inc Abu Dhabi U.A.E, is open for urgent recruitment in our various departments and your profile matches our requirements as we have viewed your CV/Resume @ Gulf Job Database We request you to answer the questions below and email your updated CV back to us.

A. Full Name:
B. Expected Monthly Salary in USD:
C. Two Positions you Can Handle with us:
D. Current Location:
E. Nationality:
F. Tel:
G: Marital Status:

Your application will be evaluated on the basis of the answers from this Questionnaire alongside your CV/Resume.

Best Regards,
HR DIRECTOR

I replied to A-G, above asking for $6 Gs a month. Their reply today had a file attached with a contract!

I could not open it on my laptop and didn’t download it for fear of malware. Replied delete my email and that anything further will go to spam.

Probably most of these emails are identity theft scams, but if there is a persons name, company name, website, and contact info, and he says when can I call you, it’s probably for real. They usually ask for some sort of credentials or experience that most Americans do not have, or for pre-existing Aramco approval.

Most of these jobs do not pay enough to compete with available jobs in the US, and some require long contractual commitments.

In the past, I have known Americans and Canadians that have worked in the Mideast.

Even some legitimate large American employers will send emails that just say HR Department, which I find very odd.

Unsolicited Emails always put my antennas up.