AB interview

I have a interview tomorrow for a AB position what do you think the chances are for me to be walking out with a job. AB unlimited RFPNW lifeboat as STCW all the credentials needed. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Good job securing the interview. Good luck. Sounds like you have everything you need so go hit a home run…and let us know how it goes. We are pulling for ya!

REALLY!? That is a seriously open ended question. Who are you, what’s your experience level and on what type of equipment? What does your resume say? The posts on this forum from job seekers as of late are ridiculous.

Thanks bro. I will let you know. Wow.

It’s called support. Being positive. Sounds like someone is bitter.

Good luck brotha. You should be just fine!!!

Nothing wrong with a little support.

Like my momma always said: “If you can’t be an athlete, be an athletic supporter!”

Lol. Well said! Thanks.

[QUOTE=Flyer69;123266]Nothing wrong with a little support.

Like my momma always said: “If you can’t be an athlete, be an athletic supporter!”[/QUOTE]

WRT ABs, if you can’t tie a knot - tie a lot.

And when you get hired, the Golden Rule for shipboard emergency drills:
“When in danger, or in doubt,
run in circles, scream and shout!”

[QUOTE=“Flyer69;123271”]
And when you get hired, the Golden Rule for shipboard emergency drills:
“When in danger, or in doubt,
run in circles, scream and shout!”[/QUOTE]

And when working on deck: “If it moves - grease it. If it doesn’t - paint it.”

All great advice but what about some words of encouragement. Lol

[QUOTE=kibo96;123257]I have a interview tomorrow for a AB position what do you think the chances are for me to be walking out with a job. AB unlimited RFPNW lifeboat as STCW all the credentials needed. Any suggestions would be appreciated[/QUOTE]
you can increase your chances if…you don’t try to bullshit, if you don’t know something admit it. honesty is always good. show some fire, ready for anything attitude. attitude can make a huge difference. should speak for myself, so editing this sentence… i didn’t know shit when i started and am finding out i still have most of that knowledge.

If your self esteem is so low that you need some words of encouragement from a bunch of dickheads on some Internet forum I suggest gazing in the mirror and telling yourself how wonderful you are.

Awesome that’s what I needed to hear! Thanks.

[QUOTE=Flyer69;123282]If your self esteem is so low that you need some words of encouragement from a bunch of dickheads on some Internet forum I suggest gazing in the mirror and telling yourself how wonderful you are.[/QUOTE]

Hey now I take offense to being called a dickhead!

I feel that being called an asshole would be a much better fit for me.

You’re an asshole.
Glad I could help!

[QUOTE=kibo96;123275]All great advice but what about some words of encouragement. Lol[/QUOTE]

You is smart, you is kind, you is important.

Must have been in the “everybody gets a trophy” generation……”I never realized they made an 8th place trophy Faulker."

[QUOTE=“kibo96;123261”]It’s called support. Being positive. Sounds like someone is bitter.[/QUOTE]

I’m not bitter dude. the question was just so broad…sell yourself. if you can’t do that then you’re fuct. good luck.