A few work pictures

Here are a few at work pictures: the first one is the Seaspan Terminal III now the Seaspan Raven 5000HP one of 4 arriving this year from Turkey.This one is arriving from sea with delivery crew and pilot Jan 4 2011The next pic is of the ITC tug Sumatras 8500HP arriving in Nov 2010 with this ship from Manzzanio mexico 2800nm southCloser view of tugSeaspan Commodore 142x37 5700HpAnchored up with 80mx 18m cable lay barge 2008Enjoy i had fun taking them…Paul

good stuff. thanks.

Work Pix?

[ATTACH]1264[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1265[/ATTACH]

USS MARYLAND (SSBN738) just prior to me taking her off the dock and proceeding to sea. Tug is ECO C-TRACTOR 4

Hey Jolly, I live here in Santa Barbara, CA and spent some time on the base in San Diego for classes. Is that where you’re working? Seems like a sweet gig!

Nope - Kings Bay, GA. SUPER Sweet gig

Ahhh nice! Watched the Chouest tugs work in San Diego. Would love to get on with them, but don’t know who to contact out here.

Jolly I’m jealous. I live on St Simons

Nice pix, especially considering the last time I checked photography at a Submarine Base is prohibited and the Mast and Antenna arrangements of Submarines is Classified…

[QUOTE=Jolly Tar;50409]Work Pix?

[ATTACH]1264[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1265[/ATTACH]

USS MARYLAND (SSBN738) just prior to me taking her off the dock and proceeding to sea. Tug is ECO C-TRACTOR 4[/QUOTE]

My current command…first one with no winch

[ATTACH]1273[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=anchorman;50459]My current command…first one with no winch[ATTACH]1273[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Nice…

[QUOTE=anchorman;50459]My current command…first one with no winch

[ATTACH]1273[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Ya, very nice…Anchorman, any chance of getting a few shots of the wheel house?

[QUOTE=anchorman;50459]My current command…first one with no winch

[ATTACH]1273[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

but it has one hell of a crane.