100ton Master renewal

My 100 ton Masters License has been expired since 2001 and would like to renew. I have over 1000 days sea time accumulated over last 5 years i just cleared the safety and suitability vetting waiting on evaluation.
My Question is will i have to start from scratch with testing or oupv class or course?
What will USCG require to renew my license?

just curious if anyone has experience with this?

I think that, since you did not place your license in continuity, you are most likely going to have to retest / course to get it back as though you never had a license. I could be wrong though.

[QUOTE=Capt-G;162944]My 100 ton Masters License has been expired since 2001 and would like to renew. I have over 1000 days sea time accumulated over last 5 years i just cleared the safety and suitability vetting waiting on evaluation.
My Question is will i have to start from scratch with testing or oupv class or course?
What will USCG require to renew my license?

just curious if anyone has experience with this?[/QUOTE] You cannot renew. You have to apply for it as an original, and meet all original requirements including the exam.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;162958]You cannot renew. You have to apply for it as an original, and meet all original requirements including the exam.[/QUOTE]
Thanks
What about Radar Unlimited do i need to retake 5 day course or take a refresher course?

I’m sure that you will have to take any courses like that in full just as you have never taken them.

[QUOTE=captaint76;163227]I’m sure that you will have to take any courses like that in full just as you have never taken them.[/QUOTE]

thanks

jdcavo would you mind Chiming in on this issue please.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;162958]You cannot renew. You have to apply for it as an original, and meet all original requirements including the exam.[/QUOTE]

what do you think about this shouldnt a renewal work for Radar?