What is really happening at Pacific Drilling!

[QUOTE=The Commodore;173854]It’s all good Kingrobby. This guy can spout his hate, he is one of over a thousand employees at his company (per their website) and I would like to think if his company were that bad, at least 1 other employee would be in agreement. Appreciate your support and hope things are going well over there. Don’t let rumor take over, there is still nothing official and at the end of the day we will still be in a good place, even if rumor becomes reality.[/QUOTE]

I’m just spreading the word about a poor company to work for, if either one of you think it is a lie, please feel free to work there. I’m just trying to help other “mariners” out and telling them to stay clear of this company. If you don’t know or like it don’t reply, simple as that, right. Everything you have said in both posts can be applied to you as well, with not knowing me or working for the company what kind of reply could be valid, correct? Wouldn’t you want to know if a company was poor to work for, it is like looking at a product online, do you look at the ratings given by people, I sure do, and make decisions based on that. Others believe the same thing I do and will leave that company in droves when and if this turns around.