Vacancies from Seafarers, let's help each other

If you got some proposal or found something interesting that may help to one of us to get a job, and in case, if due to some reasons, this proposal is not interesting for you - lets put them here, maybe one of us will show interest.

Sorry man, no comprendo???

Steve, your killing me here…:wink:

I really don’t want to appear to be mean, but I like to get a full understanding of what I am reading…could be just me…

Mean? not at all…I had no idea how to respond to it either…I’m just glad you took the lead…:smiley:

[QUOTE=stevefoster;19154]Sorry man, no comprendo???[/QUOTE]

Sorry, beer was speaking :smiley:

ahh…Drunk posting happens here, more than we care to admit…:wink:

Let me go drink a few and I’ll reread the post…

guilty as charged!!

[B]double- guilty :smiley: [/B]

Hvostatiy, what I think they mean to say is that we already have that. You can find it in the thread titled The Maritime Job Leads Thread

You can also let everyone know about vacancies by submitting the job opening to our Maritime Jobs Section. Use THIS FORM to do so.

[quote=john;19329]Hvostatiy, what I think they mean to say is that we already have that. You can find it in the thread titled The Maritime Job Leads Thread

You can also let everyone know about vacancies by submitting the job opening to our Maritime Jobs Section. Use THIS FORM to do so.[/quote]

Sorry John, you’re right, thats what we meant to say…We just got a little side tracked …:wink: