UFOs / UAPs

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena the military calls them.

Some less developed countries were able to quickly build out mobile phone network in part because they had no legacy wired network to simultaneously maintain.

Perhaps aliens are not constrained by human concepts like mathematics.

How Inevitable Is the Concept of Numbers?—Stephen Wolfram Writings

2 Likes

Most unlikely this capability could be developed without first world knowing about it and I REALLY doubt it could be done in secret.
It could also be a plot to funnel money one way or another! actually, more believable!

I’ve seen thorough debunks of all of these alleged UFO videos. It’s not aliens, ones ya bird and the rest are commercial airplanes. (In one of those videos you can see the FAA nav lights flashing on the “space ship”. How kind of those aliens to equip they space ships with earth compliant lights.)

They’re crafty.

1 Like

The clip explains what it is but I can imagine people shooting at it if the thing crept up on them at night with a few lightning strikes illuminating it from behind.

I think mariners tend to be more skeptical about UFO/UAP sightings than non-mariners as we see a lot of weird stuff that’s sometimes difficult to understand. Be the same for pilots I’d assume.

But even if 99.99 % of sighting can be explained or dismissed that still leaves 0.01% that could be more difficult to understand.

I’ve never paid them much mind till now, but after reading the Wolfram article in the OP I’m not so sure.

Perhaps what is being seen (you saw it here first) is not the craft itself but the effect of the craft. Like seeing the wake of a boat passing but no boat in sight.

That why the aliens sometimes are not concerned if it’s seen. Like the boater speeding in the “no wake zone”, they just don’t care.

Then they should release the videos of those because the videos that have been released are fairly simple to understand, even if fighter pilots can’t.

These outer space aliens are of no concern, They don’t choose to stay. Perhaps they quickly look for intelligent life, see none and speed away. :rofl:

3 Likes

Not that simple.

wrt the new report:

You can read it here. I don’t think it clarifies much, other than to stress the multiple sources of sensor data for the observations and the inexplicability of some number of the sightings, well into triple digits. So you can put aside Mick West, PewdiePie, and the like. It is “real stuff” being measured, no matter how you might account for the observations, not just shaky camera movements and flocks of birds.

From here:

The UAPs [UFOs] report - Marginal REVOLUTION

Yes it is. The sensor data is in the videos and in some cases prove that there’s nothing inexplicable in any of what they’ve released (in other cases it isn’t necessary either way), despite the bafflement of the fighter pilots claiming it’s aliens. In other videos of it’s not understanding how IR cameras work…

It is so hot :wink: , that even Rudy W. Giuliani wants to talk about it as per below clip

(2) UFOs, Are They Real? Pentagon Expected To Release Report | UFO Expert Nick Pope | Ep. 142 - YouTube

you just watch, I’d bet this will be a catalyst for a whole round of taxing justification. (money accumulation for govt. dept’s.
Sure, if they’re real we might ‘prepare’ but i’m saying no amount of money is going to make us more “prepared”. …

That’s the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

We have “Climate Change” for that. Duh???

2 Likes

More money is never enough.

1 Like

Officials now understand that the phenomenon is more complex than they may have thought.

UFO’s are just billionaires from other planets…

5 Likes