Trying to find a maritime resume template?

I’m trying to write a new resume, and I was looking for a maritime resume template. Can anyone out there help me out with this?? A regular template just doesn’t do it for me!!
Thanks Capt. Mike

I think a template would be very helpful. I know I could use one, or at least a good generic example as I am reasonably new to the commercial side of the biz.

Capt Mike, I looked around and came across this old thread…Not sure if it is what you are looking for though…

There was a thread about this about six months ago in the Maritime Employment section.

[QUOTE=seadog6608;50096]There was a thread about this about six months ago in the Maritime Employment section.[/QUOTE]

Ya I thought so too…But as usual I can’t find it…With all of this studying, I can’t find shit and remember even less by the day…Please NMC Let me tests now before it’s too late…lol

not sure if this’ll help, but it’s worth a shot:

http://www.maritimeemployment.com/employer/search_seaside.asp

select the position you’re interested in, search, and look through the results. these are the resumes submitted by other folks looking for work.

at least it gives you an idea of what kind of template/format other people are using.