Top gun / gay pride

This movie is so gay it’s no wonder it was released this month. Save your money.

1 Like

Not that I’ve been following reviews, haven’t seen it myself yet…but this is the first negative review (if we wanna call it that) that I’ve seen about top gun.

1 Like

I was the same way, everybody was raving about it. I couldn’t believe how hokey it was.

You and several other millions of people are putting this move on an easy pace to >$1 billion at the box office. Too late to discourage going to the movies at this point. The trick to movies is to go to Studio Movie Grill or similar venue…Just like fishing. If it aint working, just grab a drink or two.

1 Like

So you’re saying it’s faithful to the original? High praise from skycowboy

Never leave your Buddies behind

2 Likes

whispers Danger Zone.

2 Likes

Who cares?

2 Likes

Oh look a homophobic mariner? Shocker…

6 Likes

For those wondering why Kelly McGillis didn’t make the cut in the new movie: then and now…

FTT6fKyWIAskUvh

2 Likes

So they say.

1 Like

Just an FYI
After sailing for more than 30 years I have found almost invariably that the guy making the most disparaging statements about the gay community…
Is the guy eventually caught in the public restroom doing lewd shit to other guys.
Your welcome

4 Likes

It’s not just mariners it’s religious zealots and congress critters. I find it amusing. I suppose hiding behind rhetoric is preferable to hiding in a closet for some folks.

2 Likes

“Wide Bathroom Stance” :rofl:

I am not sure how it could possibly be gayer than the first one, but I am seeing it anyway just to watch the airplanes.

1 Like

Hmm, if I recall, South Park had a great episode with an appearance by Tom Cruise, et al. Something about not wanting to come out of the closet…I still laugh my a$$ off when I watch it!

(The creators were also threatened legally by The Church of Scientology)

2 Likes

Are you #triggered?

1 Like

Classic

Now Lightyear, there is a concerning movie

There’s also the South Park episode that has Tom Cruise employed at a candy company, in the fudge department. He is seen preparing, wrapping and packaging the fudge in preparation for shipment.

The children, on a tour of the factory, exclaim, “Hey look, its Tom Cruise, he’s a fudge packer”.

Ill probably get sued now.

4 Likes