T Nav Formulas 1600 Ton NC

Anyone have the T Nv formulas in an easy to remember format taking T Nav test tommorow t REC New Orleans So Far so good have passed 4 modules doing chart plot today
Thanks

I don’t have any easy solutions but I have all the information in a PDF file your welcome to it if you like.

If you will send me your email address I can send you some helpful info

Yikes! You are testing tomorrow? You should have asked this question 6 months ago.

Yea got it but just seeing if anyone has a way the remember the formulas better such as subtracting and adding on Amptitudes, and sunrise sunset those are the ones giving me a hard time,
Failure is not and option
Success is and I choose to succeed one more test the done

Any formula needed for T-Nav can be found in Bowditch Vol. II and the almanac good luck<O:p</O:p

[QUOTE=DSV Captain;48499]Yea got it but just seeing if anyone has a way the remember the formulas better such as subtracting and adding on Amptitudes, and sunrise sunset those are the ones giving me a hard time,
Failure is not and option
Success is and I choose to succeed one more test the done[/QUOTE]

With the subtracting and adding for amplitudes and sunrise and sunset, just use some common sense. If it’s sunrise, it’s has to be somewhere near 090, since the sun rises in the east. Sunset, somewhere near 270, since the sun sets in the west. What you calculate has to come out close to what you shot (or what the question gives you). There’s formulas for them all, but just use common sense. If your answer is 180 off, it’s probably the other way.

On you zone time if you add to get Greenwich time then when you do the GHA you subtract . If you subtract on the zone time to get Greenwich time then you add your GHA . I think I sent you some PDF look at the azimuth and amplitude problems and this will make more since .