Steady but quarter-year ab job advice needed

If a sailor has a Unlimited AB, STCW (rfpnw, bst, etc), TWIC, and Passport- where would the best place to find work for about 4-5 months a year? I was thinking one of the unions like SUP, or SIU. If I am correct and it is indeed a union with a union hall, which one would you join if you just wanted to ship out of west coast,HI,AK once a year? I wouldn’t mind a couple of hard years hanging out in a union hall to get a better card, if that is what it takes. I would really appreciate some knowledgeable advice from others that know of people doing this or do it themselves. Pretty much looking to change jobs and only sail a single 4-5 month hitch once a year.