Seadrill Info

I’m looking for Seadrill benifits info for US residents, anyone know? Travel, health, pay?

Chief,

Seadrill has CIGNA for US residents. They completely pay for Medical, Dental, Vision is $1 per check, pharmacy, LTD and STD is all provided for 2009. They completely provide travel to and from work. Also, dollar for dollar match up to 8 % on the 401K.

[quote=Capt. Lee;8114]Chief,

Seadrill has CIGNA for US residents. They completely pay for Medical, Dental, Vision is $1 per check, pharmacy, LTD and STD is all provided for 2009. They completely provide travel to and from work.[/quote]

Seadrill is a good company, very professional folks to deal with. They attract top talent with their benefit package.

Thanks guys, they seem like a stand up company. Hopefully I’ll get a call back.

I hear the benefits are good but I have to mention… Capt. Lee uploaded that Avatar just after joining the company :wink:

As long as they keep sending me to class for Chief Mate they can abuse me and use me. So far I can’t complain. The way things are going I am grateful to just have a job. I really should change the avatar, though.

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;9773]As long as they keep sending me to class for Chief Mate they can abuse me and use me. So far I can’t complain. The way things are going I am grateful to just have a job. I really should change the avatar, though.[/QUOTE]

Change it? Why?..“Don’t ask”, “Don’t tell” is so nineties.