Sea Shepherd Fined for Oil Spill

These Clowns made the news once again for screwing up!

Almost as classic as them trying to launch the FRB.

I can’t wait until they run over a whale and maim it to death. Not that I wish harm on the poor whale, but it would be deliciously ironic and hopefully the end of Whale Whores. The sooner we ignore them altogether the better.

What I want to know is where the HELL that PHAT PHUCKING PHUGATIVE PHARSE Paul Watson’s hidey hole is at?

I wonder how much reward I could collect if I brung him in with a harpoon through his head?

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Quimby;141542]The sooner we ignore them altogether the better.[/QUOTE]

are they still on Animal Planet?

Not sure. We need a global campaign to reduce their ratings to oblivion. I’ve taken the first step by not watching tv altogether. Hooray for me!!

I’ll give $100.00 to see him with a harpoon through his head!

[QUOTE=Tom B;141546]I’ll give $100.00 to see him with a harpoon through his head![/QUOTE]
South Park has that covered.

[ATTACH]3998[/ATTACH]

South Park has answered.

[QUOTE=TrainMan;141551]South Park has answered.[/QUOTE]

oh how I can only dream!

“The organization was fined A$15,000 on Friday by magistrate Kevin Priestly, who said the fine was low as Sea Shepherd had made a full admission and shown remorse.” They got off easy because they showed “remorse”? So if I spill 500 liters in Fourchon and say I’m sorry all will be forgiven?

Well, 500 litres of diesel oil is not the end of the world - usually they won’t even deploy skimmers because it evaporates so quickly. I bet they would have been fined more had it been HFO.

[QUOTE=Tugs;141541]These Clowns made the news once again for screwing up!

http://www.maritime-executive.com/article/Sea-Shepherd-Fined-for-Oil-Spill-2014-07-26[/QUOTE]

GOLF CLAP

Well done, Watson and company!