Safety around offshore Installations

I am a student at the University of Plymouth studying for a degree in Marine Studies (Merchant Shipping). As part of my course I am obliged to undertake a project of my choice as part of my final year dissertation. I have chosen to complete my project on Traffic Separation Schemes; this involves the completion of questionnaires by seafaring officers such as yourself. I aim to discover the influences that affect when a seafarer chooses to leave a TSS (Traffic Separation Scheme) and as a result, the safety of surrounding offshore installations, such as the Wave Hub currently being built off Lands End in South West England.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could spare just 5 minutes of your time and fill in the questionnaire for me… Your contribution will help to improve safety for all seafarers around offshore installations!

The link to the questionnaire is:
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/176284/an-investigation-into-the-effectiveness-of-extending-the-traffic-separation-scheme-around-the-south-west-s-wave-hub-development-

I look forward to viewing your response

Shane