Ronald H. Brown in SF

I noticed that the Ronald H. Brown was at pier 30 in SF while I was walking home tonight:

Fairweather is in shipyard in Alameda. Shimada was here too but left yesterday I think.

http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/calwater/

Looks like a big project with lots of partners. I guess they aren’t there to give Bay Ship and Yacht any business.

Walking home? I’m one of the “lucky” few that gets to go all the way across the bridge to the ghetto (no offense any native east bay-ers).
Speaking of ships in San Francisco, what ships are those ro/ros moored up just east of the bay bridge? There are two of them side by side.

[QUOTE=MandolinGuy;153234]Walking home? I’m one of the “lucky” few that gets to go all the way across the bridge to the ghetto (no offense any native east bay-ers).
Speaking of ships in San Francisco, what ships are those ro/ros moored up just east of the bay bridge? There are two of them side by side.[/QUOTE]

I walk to BART in SF. I live in East Bay. Sometimes I walk down the Embarcadero. I guess you mean the MSC ships by China Basin park?

I live in the East bay as well, near 12th street BART in Oakland. Anyone interested in doing a meet up and grabbing a couple beers?

Say Hi to Frank.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Ctony;153182]Fairweather is in shipyard in Alameda. Shimada was here too but left yesterday I think.[/QUOTE]

They had a near catastrophe tonight. TV went out for a minute.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=MandolinGuy;153234]Walking home? I’m one of the “lucky” few that gets to go all the way across the bridge to the ghetto (no offense any native east bay-ers).
Speaking of ships in San Francisco, what ships are those ro/ros moored up just east of the bay bridge? There are two of them side by side.[/QUOTE]

If you are talking Alameda those could be the Algol and I think the Denebola.

[QUOTE=SeaScoundrel;153297]I live in the East bay as well, near 12th street BART in Oakland. Anyone interested in doing a meet up and grabbing a couple beers?[/QUOTE]

If it’s near the BART, I’m game.