Rig parts in Seattle. Alaska Bound?

The Crowley tug Ocean Wave is inbound to Seattle from somewhere to the South with what looks like offshore rig parts on a barge. Anybody have an idea of what I’m seeing. Perhaps something for Cook Inlet?

[ATTACH]3983[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=renoun;140512]The Crowley tug Ocean Wave is inbound to Seattle from somewhere to the South with what looks like offshore rig parts on a barge. Anybody have an idea of what I’m seeing. Perhaps something for Cook Inlet?

[ATTACH]3983[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

I cannot see the image, but more likely headed to the North Slope. Conoco and others have some big onshore projects underway on the Slope. However, Cook Inlet is also the busiest that it has been in years with some new drilling activity.

Sorry the attachment got borked, trying again. It would have been better if I could have found a working telephoto lens.

I’m not seeing any text from the first two posts either.

[QUOTE=renoun;140512]The Crowley tug Ocean Wave is inbound to Seattle from somewhere to the South with what looks like offshore rig parts on a barge. Anybody have an idea of what I’m seeing. Perhaps something for Cook Inlet?

[ATTACH]3983[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Most likely the Kitchen Lights platform for the Cook Inlet. It was built down here in Texas and is scheduled to arrive in Alaska by the end of this month. En route by way of the Panama Canal. The platform is to be installed over the existing natural gas KLU No. 1 well and tied back via two, 10-inch lines to an onshore production facility and an onshore tie-in pipeline in the area of Nikiskis, Alaska. Production is expected to begin in the third or fourth quarter of this year.

EDIT: http://www.alaskajournal.com/Alaska-Journal-of-Commerce/June-Issue-3-2014/New-gas-platform-for-Cook-Inlet-now-en-route-from-Texas/

Yep, that is the Kitchen Lights Platform.

Maybe it’s been redacted for corporate espionage reasons…

Going to cook inlet

I didn’t see it in the app either but when I went to the website, it worked.