Promote c.captain to C.Admiral!

[QUOTE=Topsail;103058]"[B]Rear[/B]" … Admiral ! I don’t think that c.captain will appreciate …[/QUOTE]

Nyah NUTS to that! I have bigger men to disembowel than our “back door” friend…

In the Navy… Don’t drop the soap… In the Navy… you can rope a dope!

“Its only queer at the pier”… “and its not gay underway”… we all know these came from the navy…

And C.C., as a token of our esteem…I present this small, humble, but sincere trophy.

(Was shown this delightful thing today…take a wild guess as to what it really is, not what you think it is):cool:

[ATTACH]3164[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=catherder;103089]And C.C., as a token of our esteem…I present this small, humble, but sincere trophy.

(Was shown this delightful thing today…take a wild guess as to what it really is, not what you think it is):cool:[/QUOTE]

that’s easy…it’s one of those good black pens that people are always palming off of my desk with a funny white thing also in the picture which might be just maybe some ambergris or molten mothballs?

Oh, I know what the white thing is! it’s the potato salad I left in the office refrigerator back in 2008.,sorry I forgot that was in there!

[QUOTE=c.captain;103098]that’s easy…it’s one of those good black pens that people are always palming off of my desk with a funny white thing also in the picture which might be just maybe some ambergris or molten mothballs?

Oh, I know what the white thing is! it’s the potato salad I left in the office refrigerator back in 2008.,sorry I forgot that was in there![/QUOTE]

The funny white thing…ya had to be there. It’s a salt stalagmite from the drippings from a seawater pump, and just conveniently shaped itself into a perfect little buttplug…so they saved it!

Some of us have way too much time on our hands. :slight_smile:

what’s a buttplug? (DO NOT ANSWER THAT PLEASE!)

Some of us have way too much time on our hands. :slight_smile:

indeed this is true and it is a good thing I get go back to work soon!

[QUOTE=DredgeBoyThrottleJocky;102876]Do I hear a second?[/QUOTE]

Umm, nay

ten characters

[QUOTE=Mikey;103222]Umm, nay[/QUOTE]

let’s negotiate Mike. Give me more of those little green thingies under my username or something more heavy duty that “top contributor” (which is held by at least a dozen others here) and I’ll recall my forces.

Whattya say…deal?

Umm, what, ten characters is the limit here? (I’m guessing there’s a few more…)

If “Top Contributor” isn’t good enough for him anymore, how about “Top Asshole” next to his name?

Can I get a second on that?

Anyone?

[QUOTE=c.captain;103223]let’s negotiate Mike. Give me more of those little green thingies under my username or something more heavy duty that “top contributor” (which is held by at least a dozen others here) and I’ll recall my forces.

Whattya say…deal?[/QUOTE]

Wellll, I clickied on that little star thingie under your post, to add to your “reputation” :smiley:

I do believe that adds green thingies under your username.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;103274]If “Top Contributor” isn’t good enough for him anymore, how about “Top Asshole” next to his name?

Can I get a second on that?

Anyone?[/QUOTE]

I think he’d thoroughly relish that.

[QUOTE=catherder;103278]I think he’d thoroughly relish that.[/QUOTE]

I always say, if the foo shits…wear it!

Ohno,ohno,ohno

[QUOTE=“c.captain;103223”]

let’s negotiate Mike. Give me more of those little green thingies under my username or something more heavy duty that “top contributor” (which is held by at least a dozen others here) and I’ll recall my forces.

Whattya say…deal?[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH]3249[/ATTACH]

How about “Pointy Stick Jedi”

[QUOTE=PR-9;103907]How about “Pointy Stick Jedi”[/QUOTE]

How bout a scrawny old guy with a bent cane?

[QUOTE=c.captain;103910]How bout a scrawny old guy with a bent cane?

[/QUOTE]

Are we to understand that that is a REAL portrait of the illustrious C.Captain? I have to admit I was picturing something a lot more like the noble spokesman for SeaCaptainDate.com, or should I say, “CuddleeBear13”:

At least it ain’t CuddleeBear69 or some frigging creepo shit. I’d have a beer with him, so long as he paid.

(:))