Patriot

Since this deals with unions I put it under employment.

Any information regarding Patriot contracts for LMSRs? Has anyone heard if these will stay MMP for the wheelhouse or not? What is the rumor on the street?

Rumor was it looked good for MMP keeping them, but anything can happen. Contracts like these go back and forth a lot.

10/4
Thanks Shooter! I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. I know a few SUP guys who are in panic mode because one of them heard it will go to the SIU. Will be interesting to see.

I’ve talked to friends at patriot as well as other companies within AMO and MMP, and everyone seems to think they’ve got it. So I’m interpreting that as no one has any real idea.

PCS has been granted a extension though OCT 2020. That’s all that been announced. There was a trickle from Concord a few weeks ago about another extension through march 2012 but until they start issuing CAC cards that are valid through that date, who knows. With all the issues COVID has created it’s likely that another 6 month extension will be granted and would keep PCS as the operator though March 2021.

It is all in the hands of the MSC contracts office at this point and who knows how COVID has effected that office. I have heard positive feedback from long time MSC employees but you really need to take all speculation for what it is. Anything can happen when it comes to MSC contract awards, and in the immortal words of Yogi Berra…it usually does. Anyone who tells you they know PCS will or will not get the contract has absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

1 Like

Thanks for the responses guys! It will be interesting to see how that materializes. Today I even heard a rumor that MEBA will take the wheelhouse spots. Guess we can just wait and see.

Keystone is MEBA top to bottom and is always bidding on MSC contracts.

Last I heard the Watson Class was going AMO, but there have been extensions due to COVID on the current MMP contract.

Some PCS personnel have March 31, 2021 CAC’s in hand.