Over 60

[quote=“SeaEagle, post:118, topic:59824”]
The nurse then had me draw a clock showing the time of 8:20.
[/quote]h
Goodness why? You can tell time

tengineer1, I have no idea. Perhaps it was because although I have owned some very nice watches over my time haven’t worn one since I retired in 2003. May be protocol for the new “Senior citizen” checkup guideline questions to see if you had awareness/cognizance. I did not draw a perfect circle to show the 12.3.6 and 9. But did pass. LOL Have never had a question like that.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Best one so far Dutchie. Stay on it.

Amen to that. The cartoons frame my mood for the rest of the day.

1 Like

I can so relate to much of this shit, it’s been one doctor after another this year. It’s my social network now.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Man, I know that. . . I went from not seeing a single doctor for nearly 15 years to seeing several a year now. Of course I nearly died in the interim. . . .

Cmakin,at least you are seeing them in person. This zoom/telehealth charges the same fees, it just doesn’t feel the same.I guess that means I am healthier. Perhaps not. $$$$

1 Like

I have only had a couple of Zoom doctor visits. The rest have been in person.

1. Owners manual told you to take to dealer and get valves adjusted
  2. No one is going to pry the top off of a sealed battery to get a drink when cutting the radiator hose is so easy.Tastes just like 'shine.

I was in the ER for two days (not Covid) and am still sifting through the damn bills. Then I had eye surgery a month later. Only bright spot in my year thus far as now I am on the road to improved vision. But what an ordeal…

1 Like

4 years ago I was in the hospital for a month, over two weeks in the ICU. At least my insurance picked up the $600,000+ bill. . . .

1 Like