Open House at National Maritime Center

On September 15 the National Maritime Center will host an open house from 8:30 until 3:30. This might be a good time to let them know how you feel about their performance. I may go just to look around for all my sea time letters they have lost. Anyone else going?

Hey c.captain why not tune up the bigass army truck and mobile command center, rally the troops and make a trip? You can pick up max (so he can get a U.S. License) and some of the others on the way. We can rant in rave in person, rather than online (large osv for you, towing licenses for me). Maybe they’ll have free refreshments too?

Maybe the NMC will set up a training course so I can figure out which hoops I need to jump through to maintain and upgrade my license.

To be fair to the NMC all of my recent dealings with them hhave gone smoothly

Just checked the airlines and all the flights are sold out. Darn, I really want to go.

If I opened my mouth inside that place my legacy file would end up shredded. I would need Max to vouch for me in Panama to get new documents.

just mounted quad Ma Deuce’s on her so let’s roll

but I definitely want to stop by Max’s place first so I can chain him to the back and take him for a scrape to see my brother!

I bet they’ll have a full house from the local (West Virginia) maritime community. Or … er …

If the NMC had a training center set up I might go. A little maze with all the hoops I need to jump through to maintain and upgrade my license.

In all fairness to the NMC though, my recent dealings with them have gone smoothly.

I know that if they ever do this at the Nautical Institute I am going just to tell them what I think of their operation. The NMC nor REC’s have never done me wrong although they can be slow at times. I just go ahead and factor the long response into my needs.

If the NMC set up a training course I might go. A maze with a series of hoops set up that I need to jump through to maintain and upgrade my license.