Notice: Viewing School Forums

We have made a few minor changes to this area of the forum. From today on the cadet areas is viewable to everyone on the internet but the individual school forums remain private. This gives everyone the choice of publishing a new thread publicly or privately.

If you are a cadet and wish to have access to your school’s section please leave a comment below.

Now we can see what those cadets are up to! :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about it Rob, all this means is we have to make fun of you in PMs instead of threads.

Thanks Decky. That gave me a nice laugh!

hey im a cadet at Mass Maritime and would like access to the schools forum if it wouldnt be to much to ask.

[QUOTE=jcrosby4288;8139]hey im a cadet at Mass Maritime and would like access to the schools forum if it wouldnt be to much to ask.[/QUOTE]

Welcome Aboard!

I go to TMA, can you open up acess for me there?

Can I get access to the CMA forum?

Welcome aboard, anrima!

[QUOTE=Mikey;12457]Welcome aboard, anrima![/QUOTE]

Thanks Mikey!

can i get access to TMA please?

Done, welcome aboard!

Ok, I had unpublish all “private” posts and open the individual school sub-forums up to public viewing. Just not enough interest in having a private section.

I don’t see the individual school sub-forums in cadet corner, all I see is the hawspipe sub-forum.

We removed the individual schools from Cadet Corner to 1) promote talk between cadets at different schools 2) because very few people where posting to the individual school forums.

I actually really enjoy reading your blog. Glad you’re sticking around! And I must say, I absolutely love the title of your blog .