New Site Design

In the new format/color scheme hyperlinks are in a grey font. Since most web pages use the standard defult of blue for hyperlinks, it’s not obvious when text in a post is a hyperlink. I have been remedying this by also shading the hyperlink text font blue, but that’s a step backwards and more trouble than some may want to bother with.

[QUOTE=jdcavo;163755]In the new format/color scheme hyperlinks are in a grey font. Since most web pages use the standard defult of blue for hyperlinks, it’s not obvious when text in a post is a hyperlink. I have been remedying this by also shading the hyperlink text font blue, but that’s a step backwards and more trouble than some may want to bother with.[/QUOTE]

This is some of the best feedback we’ve receive so far… Thank you for being specific and helpful.

We have updated the link color to blue.

Not sure why but every couple of times that I log on the layout look different. One time I had buttons at the bottom of every page to share to Facebook, Twitter and …

Also, when I click on “New Posts” the screen does not refresh on it’s own and I have to click on the “Click here if not redirected automatically”. It does this every time, I have even tried different browsers.

This time when I logged on the list of posts had a totally different look. It was broken down with the time frame of the replies.

[QUOTE=Tugs;163777]Not sure why but every couple of times that I log on the layout look different. One time I had buttons at the bottom of every page to share to Facebook, Twitter and …

Also, when I click on “New Posts” the screen does not refresh on it’s own and I have to click on the “Click here if not redirected automatically”. It does this every time, I have even tried different browsers.

This time when I logged on the list of posts had a totally different look. It was broken down with the time frame of the replies.[/QUOTE]

I’m seeing the same things. I think they’re trying different things and working out the bugs. I hope, anyway.

[QUOTE=catherder;163792]I’m seeing the same things. I think they’re trying different things and working out the bugs. I hope, anyway.[/QUOTE]

This morning was the First Time that I did not have to click on that to get the page of new posts to show.

The light grey on brilliant white background makes the text hard to read.

When I go to the site from a bookmark it shows me the news from when I last visited, if I’ve been away for a few days than the news is a few days old, if I refresh, it shows me the latest version of the page with todays news. I have to remeber to refresh ech day else I get the old news. I don’t have the page cached at all.

The main page is a mess, there is one half of a news story above the fold, the next story is on the ‘third’ page.

The mega menu that pops up accidently on the main page on the way past with the mouse is grey on grey. Bad for reading.

The new site looks cool,:cool: but doesn’t work very well.:mad: The old site was fine.:confused:

I still have trouble with embedded videos on the mobile app. If I start playing one, it locks and won’t let me go back to the thread.

I have had that same issue on the iPad and iPhone apps for quite sometime. If I watch a video I have to completely end the program and re-enter it to get back to where I was before I clicked play. I try to remember to never click play at all now on the apps.

I’m still having trouble with the forum links. It’s much better now that they aren’t grey but the ones in red aren’t clickable for me.

And you can see the boxes are still messed up, they’re like that on Chrome and F2F.

Did you guys do an update or anything today? Everything that wasn’t working for me is now including the link trees the text boxes are rendering correctly now.

Edit- and now it’s back to being a mess again. It’s almost certainly the. Facebook widget. It wasn’t there before and now it’s back. Can you kill it Or move it somewhere else on the page?