Need Barograph

Was wondering if anybody knows where to buy one or has an old one that they are willing to sell?
I know NOAA gives them out to vessels in exchange for weather reports but since I work for MSC we cannot be part of the voluntary reporting program and NOAA representatives have not returned emails/calls.

You can always buy one from Weems and Plath on line.

Hanseatic Instruments Hamburg

Weems and Plath
F51077-06R-01

Also try Maryland Nautical

Seen them on Ebay quite often. Especially from the ship breakers in Alang.

1 Like

[quote=bacardi addict;20881]Was wondering if anybody knows where to buy one or has an old one that they are willing to sell?
I know NOAA gives them out to vessels in exchange for weather reports but since I work for MSC we cannot be part of the voluntary reporting program and NOAA representatives have not returned emails/calls.[/quote]

They have a stock number, fill out a 1250 and order one through the USN supply system. Order the graph papers for it too.

1 Like

I did track down an NSN but in the end, the Weems and Plath electronic barometer seemed to be the best fit. It is cheap and gives us a 48 hour trend. No need to worry about paper and other accessories like the mechanical units. Thanks for the help everyone.

1 Like

bacardi addict??
hmmmm…

There is very little that Amazon.com can’t get to you overnight:

Weems & Plath Barograph

I have a antique barograph for sale…

Plenty for sale on eBay.