Need advice for new liveaboard

thank you everyone for the advice, man this is a good site, we just need the job market to open up!!! I am looking at diesels now because I feel there are more advantages than disadvantages over the gas engine. Let’s be honest, it’ll be a mood breaker if the boat blows up too late one night, haha. If you have more to say, let it rip, and thanks again everyone.

[quote=bob;19367]

The people who lurk there are not as pollite as here :wink:
Bob[/quote]

Snobby yatties…are those the ones that think sailboats are "always " the stand on vessel?:wink:

Anyone here from the Charleston area?

There are a couple hostels. Well at least there were a few years ago. They are not located is the best areas but Charleston is kinda sketchy outside north of the Market. Search online “hostels Charleston”. Good luck…

Curt (Wilmington)

Wilmington?

Lived there '90 to '94 went to Summerville HS

would choose girlfriend’s boat for live aboard, always worked well in the past and allowed me to save money. usually got them so pissed off they’d storm away and leave me peacefully alone.
molly’s 70 footer in camden was noteworthy.

[QUOTE=richard8000milesaway;24216]would choose girlfriend’s boat for live aboard, always worked well in the past and allowed me to save money. usually got them so pissed off they’d storm away and leave me peacefully alone.
molly’s 70 footer in camden was noteworthy.[/QUOTE]

Richard, can I assume ,picture worthy as well? Lets see em…:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Shellback;24219]Richard, can I assume ,picture worthy as well? Lets see em…:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Pics of boat or girlfriend?

I’m greedy, I was hoping for both…:wink:

[QUOTE=Shellback;24345]I’m greedy, I was hoping for both…;)[/QUOTE]

I like your style.

alas, molly and her 70 footer have faded into the sands of time: 1990 was after all pre digital photo days…

[ATTACH]206[/ATTACH]Thats okay Richard, I have an over active imagination…I picture her kinda like this…:smiley:

molly!!! good to see her on gcaptain.