Naturalised citizen have foreign Chief mate licence wana get USCG equilency

Good day
I am naturalised citizen of USA. I got certificate of competency chief Mate Unlimited from another country “Pakistan”. My COC is in english and i want to get certificate of equilency from USCG

I have MMC endrosed OUPV, AB unlimited ,Lifeboatman and Tankerman PIC from USCG. They issued it ,by my previous service with all approved courses by SUNY Maritime college (BST,LB man, AB ,OUPV (6-Pack) and Tankerman PIC course).

Can any body help me ,if any one came across same situation and what they accept and dont.

I asked them ,they said submit your documents,but i just wana know eithier i do all courses again for chief mate endrosement or not.