Msc (os)

I have recently obtained my Merchant Mariner’s Documents, with all entry level endorsements and STCW 95 cert, TWIC, and US Passport. I am really having trouble finding work as an entry level ordinary seaman. My main goal is to gain employment with MSC but job opening are few and far and would love to here any feedback that anyone here can give me…Thanks so much everyone.

Read the forum. There is nothing to say to you that hasn’t been said hundreds of times.

[QUOTE=Greg Miller;78058]I have recently obtained my Merchant Mariner’s Documents, with all entry level endorsements and STCW 95 cert, TWIC, and US Passport. I am really having trouble finding work as an entry level ordinary seaman. My main goal is to gain employment with MSC but job opening are few and far and would love to here any feedback that anyone here can give me…Thanks so much everyone.[/QUOTE]

The only position that you would qualify for at MSC would be Suppy Utility. But att the moment there are no SU job openings. Keep an eye on their website. There may be SU openings coming later this year.