"MOPS" License Insurance

Wondered if anyone of you guys have it? Its company paid, for the mates, but wondered if its worth having being an lower level licensed engineer ???

I have It as a tug master. Company paid as well. Never had to use it but would rather have it than not! As an engineer i would want to make sure it comprehensively covers pollution…

I would say yes, because if you cause an oil spill while pumping you will wish you had it.

That offshore bank account is good insurance too.

Not if its a Cypriot bank…

[QUOTE=catherder;103064]Not if its a Cypriot bank…[/QUOTE]

That’s why I bank in North Korea and Greece.