MOL Media Storm

I just wanted to offer a quick apology for any performance issues on this site today. Our MOL COMFORT story with all the shiny pictures has been picked up by a few BIG (I.e. billions of visitors per month) websites links Reddit and BoingBoing… which has resulted in a flood of traffic.

Here’s the article in question:
http://gcaptain.com/mol-comfort-incident-photos

Thanks for your patience!

John

P.s. No comments on my performance issues with regard to my boingboinging :wink:
P.s.2. Don’t except a reply if you post a comment… I gotta go put my fingers back in the dyke.

P.S.3. No jokes about my finger in Dykes either :wink:

Congrats on all that traffic. I was wondering what was going on. Incredible pictures!

Guessing some thoughts of HariKari in that crowd… Great coverage GCaptain.

This should sit well with potential advertisers.

[QUOTE=john;114755]P.S.3. No jokes about my finger in Dykes either ;)[/QUOTE]

It is the weekend John and if you want to put your finger in a dyke go ahead, just don’t let the wife find out.

[QUOTE=“ChiefRob;114796”]It is the weekend John and if you want to put your finger in a dyke go ahead, just don’t let the wife find out.[/QUOTE]

Unless the wife is participating…

Don’t do it John, you might end up as “Captain 9 Fingers”… (I know one already…)

[QUOTE=ChiefRob;114796]It is the weekend John and if you want to put your finger in a dyke go ahead, just don’t let the wife find out.[/QUOTE]

Hmm… she is out of town this week :wink: