Masturbation Notice at Memorial University - FAKE

This is not real, in case there was any doubt.

The date on the notice is “April 2015”. My guess it is more like April 1st, 2015 as in [I]April Fools[/I].

Rob, are you sure that wasn’t posted at KP?

[QUOTE=c.captain;158967]Rob, are you sure that wasn’t posted at KP?[/QUOTE]

Not likely, it’s a federal institution and they’d probably be too scared of lawsuits. But rest assured if it had happened there a full-scale investigation would have been launched and the party guilty of posting up such offensive trash would have been handed 100 demerits, 12 weeks restriction, strongly considered for disenrollment, and possibly brought before the Honor Board!

[QUOTE=awulfclark;158968]Not likely, it’s a federal institution and they’d probably be too scared of lawsuits. But rest assured if it had happened there a full-scale investigation would have been launched and the party guilty of posting up such offensive trash would have been handed 100 demerits, 12 weeks restriction, strongly considered for disenrollment, and possibly brought before the Honor Board![/QUOTE]

either that or the offending party would have been forced to sing Broadway showtunes at the annual marching band “Beat Meat Retreat” led by the inimitable Captain Kenneth R. Force USMS, internationally renowned bandleader and terpsichore extraordinaire

//youtu.be/SuCQzIJwpDI

are these mariners or are these marionettes? Such screaching laments from the band makes my head ache with that nasty noise. OH MY EARS!

[QUOTE=c.captain;158970]either that or the offending party would have been forced to sing Broadway showtunes at the annual marching band “Beat Meat Retreat” led by the inimitable Captain Kenneth R. Force USMS, internationally renowned bandleader and terpsichore extraordinaire[/QUOTE]

Come on now, it’s Meat Beat Retreat. And yes, I’m sure Capt. Force would have been involved in the punishment somehow. Maybe polishing the bishop is an “addiction”.

maybe we can all pool our money to hire a bunch of Canadian miners to tunnel under the compound and set off a few hundred tons of TNT right beneath the place?

imagine how much we’d be able to make if we sold tickets?