Line Crossing Ceremony

Dang Capt Lee, I never saw a King Neptune get so deeply involved before…You must have had some very unruly Wogs on that vessel…Well done ! :slight_smile:

[ATTACH]1268[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1269[/ATTACH][QUOTE=anchorman;50432]Yeah, King Neptune isn’t wearing his glasses![/QUOTE]

We smeared Vegemite all over the royal Baby’s belly and put a green cherry in his navel. The guys were told they had to eat it out of his navel and some of them did!!

It was a lot of fun. After the event we had a barbecue with a huge Cake. I am going to try and upload a picture of the cake.

[QUOTE=Shellback;50437]Dang Capt Lee, I never saw a King Neptune get so deeply involved before…You must have had some very unruly Wogs on that vessel…Well done ! :)[/QUOTE]

Here are a couple of pics of the rig on a cake crossing the equator.

Looks like you guys had a great time…

One thing that came to mind after seeing the cake pics…Did anyone remember to set the equator watch??..Told the wogs to watch for the line that separates the hemispheres…Told them that you had to look really hard because the waves make it look like a broken line and it’s hard to see…lol…

[QUOTE=Shellback;50445]Looks like you guys had a great time…

One thing that came to mind after seeing the cake pics…Did anyone remember to set the equator watch??..Told the wogs to watch for the line that separates the hemispheres…Told them that you had to look really hard because the waves make it look like a broken line and it’s hard to see…lol…[/QUOTE]

Oh we did have a good time. Every face on this rig had a smile on it. Excellent for the moral of the crew. It was just what we needed. We will be presenting the Certificates after the Abandon Drill Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for sharing Capt Lee and glad yall had FUN!!! Thats the name of the game.

I had to stay in the wheelhouse on my third crossing to hold watch. I forgot to lock the doors…I ‘stood watch’ for 30 minutes after a 1/2 gallon of icecream and ??? was shoved down my shorts!

Got them back though, Chief shut off the potable until someone came up to relieve me!