Legos, the toy

Was walking the mall with the other half and hit the LEGO store. What did my eyes spy? A Maersk EEE. Yours for only $150.

[QUOTE=Texaco;127402]Was walking the mall with the other half and hit the LEGO store. What did my eyes spy? A Maersk EEE. Yours for only $150.[/QUOTE]

I think that even made the gCaptain homepage a couple months ago, didn’t it? I wonder if John bought everyone in the office one for Christmas?

I’m not ashamed to say I ordered mine today!

Yeah paddy, found that one. Mike posted Sept 30. I only checked the forums. Well, just reminding everyone that it’s out there. :slight_smile:

If y’all were listening to gcaptain radio John discussed the lego ship there as well.

http://gcaptain.com/lego-unveils-maersk-line-triple-e-block-kit/

Nice it is on sale. I’ll do another post about it

Isn’t it cyooote. Even has a tiny FRB.

It’s missing something. Oh yeah, a little Lego Maersk office guy yelling something about paper coffee cups.

It’s on backorder. Mine won’t arrive before I go back to work. My stepson better not build it before I get home.

I checked the Lego store in down town Disney earlier this week and didn’t see one either, but didn’t ask about ordering.

I ordered mine on January 1St. I’m gonna giggle like a little schoolgirl that just saw her first pecker when it comes!

[QUOTE=flyboy14295;127592]I ordered mine on January 1St. I’m gonna giggle like a little schoolgirl that just saw her first pecker when it comes![/QUOTE]

[video=youtube_share;AgHiGzbuR_w]http://youtu.be/AgHiGzbuR_w[/video]

I want one but $150 is still at little much for me to spend right now.

I don’t know what all this backorder talk is - got home today to find mine at the door!

[QUOTE=New3M;127629]I don’t know what all this backorder talk is - got home today to find mine at the door![/QUOTE]

I never saw so many grown-ass men get so excited over a toy outside of certain internet videos, which shall not be named.

My son and I are addicted! We need to enter a Lego 12 step program…

Looks like my stash at one point. It was unhealthy.

Clearly you’re jealous.

I’m leaving for work for a week and it’s supposed to arrive the day after I leave. It’s worse than getting coal for Christmas