Lady Deckhands

Anyone know the lady deckhand on the Kristy Ann Reinauer?

yes
she has been at reinauer

Great post

What were you expecting? GHarmony.com?

We now have “Stalking” on this forum.

Ive also heard Moran has a female deckhand. Stalk to her too!

Mac NY used to have some, along with a chief & a mate. Some of those girls were total pains in the asses.

[QUOTE=Mullet Farm;91667]Anyone know the lady deckhand on the Kristy Ann Reinauer?[/QUOTE]

is she hot like this?

if she is then tell her to report to the captain’s cabin IMMEDIATELY!

Obviously we need to attend sexual harassment sensitivity training… AGAIN!

[QUOTE=cappy208;91805]Obviously we need to attend sexual harassment sensitivity training… AGAIN![/QUOTE]

I still say that if she is hot, I want her to report to my cabin immediately…we can deal with the sexual harassment training later! Understand mister?

[QUOTE=“kfj;91797”]Ive also heard Moran has a female deckhand. Stalk to her too![/QUOTE]

That is true, we also have female captains and mates as well!! No engineers that i know of.

[QUOTE=Wilburtucky;91812]That is true, we also have female captains and mates as well!! No engineers that i know of.[/QUOTE]

That’s because most of them hate to get their hands dirty or GOD Forbid break a nail! I guess I get to go back for more sexual Harassment Training. Not sure way as I think I learned how to do it pretty well at the last class.

[QUOTE=Tugs;91814]That’s because most of them hate to get their hands dirty or GOD Forbid break a nail! I guess I get to go back for more sexual Harassment Training. Not sure way as I think I learned how to do it pretty well at the last class.[/QUOTE]

I know some male engineers like that!

We have a few as well. The are basically useless.

Word on the street is she’s mate, not deckhand.

Well looks like you are doing an ok job stalking her

She can report to my cabin FOR sexual harrassment training!

Years ago there was a Female Type Person that was a Deckhand on a Exxon Tug in N.Y. Harbor. We were alongside of that boat in Port Jefferson, N.Y. The Female and the Captain were getting into it but the Female got the final dig in. She looked at him and said "Cap, you are right there is one thing that a Female could never do on a Boat that a Male can do. The Old Man looked at her smiling and said finally you agreed with me. We all just had to ask her what it was, Her answer, “Pissing over the rail into the wind”. I thought the Captain was going to stroke out on the spot but he just shook his head and walked away while we all stood there laughing our asses off!

We have a deckhand named “Britney” on our boat, blonde hair down to the ass, and covered in nautical tattoos, i can send you a picture and number if you want ???