Joe Biden Wins U.S. Presidency

I have my sources. All freely available on the internet. I have no special knowledge. I just read widely.

Would you like some more? Here’s a beauty … if it’s true. Sounds super cool if even part of it is true. Amazing. We’ll see.

You’ve probably not heard about the sting operation allegedly set up by the Department of Homeland Security to flush out ballot fraud in 14 states, using a non-radioactive watermark with QFS blockchain technology.

You may not have even heard that the National Guard has been deployed already and is finding an 80% rate of fraudulent ballots – all for Joe Biden.

Well here’s a story and videos. Enjoy!

Do you know what poisoning the well is?

That is what all these stories about watermarks (can you even describe what 'blockchain technology is?) and mysterious National Guard deployments are.

The truth will be pretty boring and pretty simple. They either followed the rules or they didn’t. If the ballots that didn’t follow the rules are tossed out, the election may be overturned.

Que sera, sera.

No. The election will then be valid, as it should be, a proper result. No result has yet been declared by authorities.

1 Like

What are the chances? To get some idea we need to pull back from the headlines a bit and be more methodical about it. In this case a base rate can be established by looking at how many elections in the U.S. have been overturned because of fraud in the past.

Without passing judgment on the fraud issue one way or the other, I’m not sure we can use the past to compare in any measure to the year 2020 so far.

Well, the results have not been canvassed or certified yet so it’s a bit premature to talk about overturning them. Frankly, I’m not particularly interested or invested in that. I’m more interested in running the data that is available now. Shenanigans will have to be clear and with good scientific backing to get broad bipartisan support.

Right now the work is in
1st Digit Benford’s law
2nd Digit Benford’s Law
Chi Squared Goodness of Fit test
Last Digit frequency analysis
Fourier spectra histograms

These things are boring and dull. They won’t provide any certainty, but they can paint a picture that will support an investigation/audit. As far as the chances of overturning an election once certified, that is more or less impossible. There have been a few do-over elections in U.S. History but none at this level. Shining light on fraud and how it occurs is more important than the results of any one election.

1 Like

Thank you for the best laugh I have had in days!

1 Like

This came across my Twitter feed yesterday or the day before.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

One thing you definitely didn’t see and won’t see your Twitter feed, is the devastating contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop. Twitter says no and that’s the end of that. You should read more widely. Try some others. Parler, Telegram, Rumble. There’s lots.

1 Like

The paper that she cites prompted a reply by a professor essentially eviscerating their conclusions. Interestingly enough, in 2018 she touted a study that Benfords Law applied to social media networks and was useful in detecting fake accounts.

You may want to stay away from recent comments on the subject.

Benford’s Law is not up for debate, and attempts to discredit it are silly and pointless. It’s certainly true that you can cherrypick numbers to try to falsely demonstrate anomalies but that isn’t anything new. Used properly, these things paint a picture on whether or not something deserves further investigation.

I’ve no expertise in the subject but seems like the person’s credentials is an important factor. More so I would think than the time that person posted.

I didn’t see anywhere in that post where that was being done.

Her credentials are doing her no credit when she makes ridiculous claims like that. Digit anomalies may be caused by organic political processes. That doesn’t make mathematical analysis invalid. Benford’s Law is admissible in court in many areas. Pointing out that it wouldn’t be admissible in court during an election fraud case doesn’t make it useless as an analytical tool.

Here’s a pretty decent paper that goes over the pros and cons of the various tools if you’re interested. http://www-personal.umich.edu/~wmebane/USAID15/guide.pdf

1 Like

“Don Thomas, 64, of McMinnville, Ore., said he believes Democrats are ignoring the legal challenges Trump has mounted in pivotal states, and he wants to make sure “all those question marks are answered” before there is an official winner.”

Haha. Virtually the whole world is ignoring Trump’s cases. Based on both their ridiculous and frivolous nature, but also of course, on Trump’s looooooong record as a loser. Even the judges are laughing when the Trump legal team troops into the courtroom.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/election-celebration-protests/2020/11/07/52a65bc2-2108-11eb-9ec3-3a81e23c4b5e_story.html

1 Like

A perfect example of the deep state at work?

1 Like

Now comes one of the more interesting legal decisions in presidential history. It’s no longer merely academic. Trump must decide whether to resign and receive a pardon from Pence, or he can roll the dice on a Self-Pardon.

Trump has been smacked around his entire presidency. His biggest mistake was never using a filter. If not for that maybe more would have seen the positives.
They could have biden on camera saying the election was rigged. They could also have him on camera confirming all the allegations regarding his son. It wouldn’t matter, those that voted for biden would have voted the same.

Election is over people.

3 Likes

What I don’t like is the way they create special rules so that people that are to stupid to get their ballot in on time get special permission to get it in anyhow, anyway, any time. The law is the law and changing the law to create a certain outcome is Marxist.
Starting to look like a 3rd world banana republic only we have printable money and a huge military. Scary.

3 Likes

You cannot turn around the trend away from fossil fuel in the world.
It is not something that is happening only in the US, nor is it a US decision, one way or the other.

So time to look at opportunities in the Offshore Wind Industry and/or Deepsea Mining?