Intersting add - As Seen On gCaptain

This is from one of the Banner Adds that run at the top of the page. I thought it was a little too cool not to share it with the rest of you.

Not sure if I would buy it or not but it sure looks like it would be fun to play with especially if you lived close enough to the water.

They have a shop in the old hingham shipyard now shopping complex. After watching then drive one around and get in the way, I would rather have a decent side by atv and a Munson boats landing craft for the money.

there is only ONE amphibian vehicle worth owning…

the mere fact that it played a large role in winning WWII is only a sidelight to its supreme coolness!

I saw one in downtown Houma across from a museum just recently. There was another one sitting behind the building that was in really bad shape - had bushes growing through it. There was a outfit in Chattanooga that ran a few authentic WWII DUKWs a few years ago. Not sure if they are still there.

There’s one commercially operating down in South Padre Island, TX, LARC 20 model if I recall correctly, along with about 5 others at the owners shop for parts.

Though I just realized that wasn’t a picture of a LARC

Chattanooga Ducks has hatched a couple of new (restored) and still swimming. They have also restored several non-swimming military vehicles.