Inland Only or International and Inland Rules 1600 ton Master Inland


I am looking to sit for a 1600 ton Master Island license exam. I see that you have the option to take the Inland only or Inland and International Rules of the Road exam. Why would they give you the option to take the Inland and International module if it’s an inland license?



International rules apply on some waters where an inland license is acceptable.

1 Like

Understood. Thanks.