I'm looking for captain (Greek or Croat)

I’m looking for a captain(Greek or Croat) on a yacht of 42 meters on the Cote d’Azur constant work experience is required
jobseu@bk.ru
je parle farnçais,russe
+33(0)625192513

Don’t they usually end up on the rocks?

[QUOTE=heavyseas;113988]Don’t they usually end up on the rocks?[/QUOTE]

I’m not going to shit on Croatian mariners (mainly because I am one and I protect my tribe first) but we all certainly know about them miserable pathetic excuses known as Greeks!

I’m looking for the winning lottery numbers.

I hear the Greek master of the Antonis G. Pappadakis is available…if he can avoid Federal prison…

The C/E will be bunking with him, if not. Don’t drop the soap!

That ship has been held here in Hampton Roads for a couple months now…it’s a magic pipe issue.

[QUOTE=lanusse;113863]I’m looking for a captain(Greek or Croat) on a yacht of 42 meters on the Cote d’Azur constant work experience is required
jobseu@bk.ru
je parle farnçais,russe
+33(0)625192513[/QUOTE]

Why don’t you try and post this to the Job Board?

The Captain is not being held. The C/E and assistant Engineer are being detained at the Marriott. The rest are stuck on ship. The government want more than what the ship is worth in bond. Old bulkers aren’t worth much. Ship looks like it going to be abandoned. The US Marshals will own her soon. Hopefully the coal will not spontaneous Catch on fire after being there for over 10 weeks .

There was talk of unloading the ship but negotiation with the US attorney fell thru . Ship that was going to receive the cargo left after waiting a month.

[QUOTE=“c.captain;113993”]

I’m not going to shit on Croatian mariners (mainly because I am one and I protect my tribe first) but we all certainly know about them miserable pathetic excuses known as Greeks!

[/QUOTE]

I bet I was close to getting that ol pointy stick.ha ha keep er in the channel

[QUOTE=Pilot;114010]The Captain is not being held. The C/E and assistant Engineer are being detained at the Marriott. The rest are stuck on ship. The government want more than what the ship is worth in bond. Old bulkers aren’t worth much. Ship looks like it going to be abandoned. The US Marshals will own her soon. Hopefully the coal will not spontaneous Catch on fire after being there for over 10 weeks .

There was talk of unloading the ship but negotiation with the US attorney fell thru . Ship that was going to receive the cargo left after waiting a month.[/QUOTE]

Found an article, it’s a little old but apparently you are correct-amundo in that the CG wants what, 3 million bond for that thing? And the judge went spastic.

At my previous job, I had the opportunity (such as it was) to visit this vessel, on two separate occasions, at Norfolk Southern Pier 6 in Lambert’s Point. I had an odd feeling about her both times when the C/E was adamant about not allowing me into the Engine Room. That was part of my job, and he made sure he kept me out of there. This of course isn’t proof of anything, but in retrospect it was a sign that something was amiss. My boss gave me shit about not completing the service but he understood after I sent him an article about the ship being under detention!

I have no empathy for anyone who pollutes our waters but I do feel for any innocent parties here who are stuck, hopefully reliefs have been making their way in and out.

Maybe dangle some of these…lure them right in