Captain/Mate - Confidential - New England, CT

CAPTAIN/MATE needed for an 86’ yacht in New England for the summer. Duties will include everything from interior cleaning to maintenance of engines and exterior cleaning. Navigational skills and boat …

More…

CAPTAIN/MATE needed for an 86’ yacht in New England for the summer. Duties will include everything from interior cleaning to maintenance of engines and exterior cleaning. Navigational skills and boat handling a must. Used mainly on weekends but some week holidays as well with full house. Only energetic enthusiastic persons need apply.

Oh this sounds just lovely…a glorified cleaner of the rich people’s toilets

No real mariner would work on a yacht no matter how big. You are nothing more that a floating prostitute selling your professional pride to a megarich person’s ego in exchange for a piece of silver. Even working 21 and 7 for Gulf Offshore Marine is at least a “honest” job no matter how shitty the deal might be there!

You’re wrong C.Capt.

Times are still tough for many and if cleaning rich folks heads is what someone must do to earn an honest wage - they should hold their head high.

Last thing we need is more folks on State Aid cuz they can’t find a job with the prestige they think they deserve.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;112155]You’re wrong C.Capt.

Times are still tough for many and if cleaning rich folks heads is what someone must do to earn an honest wage - they should hold their head high.

Last thing we need is more folks on State Aid cuz they can’t find a job with the prestige they think they deserve.[/QUOTE]

I said “mariner” son and you are certainly correct, a poor single mother working as a five star resort hotel maid is better that a poor single mother on welfare. Never once said otherwise.

If I didn’t have a gig for the summer - I’d call.

But…I’m just a stoopid cadet - not a real mariner.

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;112161]If I didn’t have a gig for the summer - I’d call.

But…I’m just a stoopid cadet - not a real mariner.[/QUOTE]

Well a guy in his 20’s running a yacht with a couple of hot stewardesses is rather hard to condemn. I always wanted my day in the sun with my bikini’d crew and never having had it, I am just a disgruntled old fart who doesn’t want any young studs to have any fun either!

EFFING PUNKS!

Finally the truth is revealed as to why c.captain hates the yachtie types so much.

Too bad he paints with such a broad brush, we ain’t all that bad.
:slight_smile:

NYAH!

NUTS to YOO TOO!

I had more good than bad on a megayacht
one year 7 months straight with no day off with 18hr days…
followed by one month doing nothing in the Seychelles
( PS boss owned a modelling agency as well)

[QUOTE=powerabout;112190]I had more good than bad on a megayacht
one year 7 months straight with no day off with 18hr days…
followed by one month doing nothing in the Seychelles
( PS boss owned a modelling agency as well)[/QUOTE]

You Suck!

I’m jealous.

When we have a beer someday I will tell you tales about one yacht I worked on, the owners best friend owned Solid Gold and Pure Platinum in Lauderdale. There was this one time at the Columbus Day Weekend Regatta …

[QUOTE=Flyer69;112329]When we have a beer someday I will tell you tales about one yacht I worked on, [U][B]the owners best friend owned Solid Gold and Pure Platinum in Lauderdale[/B][/U]. There was this one time at the Columbus Day Weekend Regatta …[/QUOTE]

You’re killin’ me…

[QUOTE=Jetryder223;112349]You’re killin’ me…[/QUOTE]

NO JET! We need to KILL HIM!

That’s harsh! Hate the game, don’t hate the player!!
Tittays … Lots and lots of Tittays everywhere, bare under the warm Biscayne Bay sun :slight_smile:

Drinking pins colada’s in a hot tub with six girls named amber and Tiffany

Only 6?
You need a bigger hot tub.

but don’t you get it? I am a HARSH man who hates the game and the players both! It’s not complicated, it is simply my nature is all.

Tittays … Lots and lots of Tittays everywhere, bare under the warm Biscayne Bay sun :slight_smile:

so what’s wrong with you now dying? You’ve had paradise already so why endure life without Tittays everywhere, all day, every day? If that was gone to me, I’d want to just open a vein but instead the fantasy endures and keeps me moving towards that ideal of Nirvana!