IDPOA Newsletter - Free Download

International Dynamic Positioning Operators Association’s quarterly newsletter, 6degrees, ready for download.

Welcome to a new-year and new decade – what will it have in store for DP Operators and the industry as a whole? In the latest issue of 6degrees, IPDOA looks back at the past decade, and forward to the developments changes and progress which can be expected over the coming years.

6degrees is named of course after the degrees of motion. But, it could also apply to the degrees of professional input and service IPDOA hopes to provide for Dupo’s and those who want to join the profession.

Please find attached the latest edition of 6degrees, the quarterly e-magazine from the International Dynamic Positioning Operators Association.

You can also view the magazine via the IDPOA website www.dpoperators.org, where you will also find the latest DP news, jobs and training information

Check also the e-paper “[B]Marine News China[/B]” provided by www.gms.sonsec.com … it informs you about all recent news and trends on the Chinese shipping, shipbuilding and logistics industries. It is a good read (in more than 20 countries already), [I]free of charge[/I] and is issued on a [I]monthly[/I] basis as PDF-e-paper. Subscription link can be found here.