I miss being a god

[I][I][SIZE=5]​[/SIZE][/I]Now that i’m ashore punching the clock, hearing the boss bitch about making too much ot everyday, I miss being a god. Indulging and obtaining whatever I like. Fellow mariners still holding on, God Speed.[/I]

[QUOTE=Esp1;175141][I][I][SIZE=5]​[/SIZE][/I]Now that i’m ashore punching the clock, hearing the boss bitch about making too much ot everyday, I miss being a god. Indulging and obtaining whatever I like. Fellow mariners still holding on, God Speed.[/I][/QUOTE]

Making too much of every day?

[QUOTE=Esp1;175141][I][I][SIZE=5]​[/SIZE][/I]Now that i’m ashore punching the clock, hearing the boss bitch about making too much ot everyday, I miss being a god. Indulging and obtaining whatever I like. Fellow mariners still holding on, God Speed.[/I][/QUOTE]

Bosses are always going to bitch about OT. Never had anyone in management that was like ‘go ahead and throw in a couple more hours of OT.’

I know how you feel. I was supposed to make over a hundred thousand dollars this year for the first time in my life ever. Who knows how long it will be now before I ever see that kind of money : /

Do you know the difference between gas-bag captains who think they are a god and God?

God knows he isn’t a gas-bag captain.

[QUOTE=cajaya;175184]I know how you feel. I was supposed to make over a hundred thousand dollars this year for the first time in my life ever. Who knows how long it will be now before I ever see that kind of money : /[/QUOTE]

1.75 years, followed by a rapid climb and then subsequent bust, possibly the final gasp of a fossil fuel industry.

[QUOTE=Lookout;175218]Do you know the difference between gas-bag captains who think they are a god and God?

God knows he isn’t a gas-bag captain.[/QUOTE]

Well, you know what they say. There are only two job titles that truly follow you for the rest of your life: captain and prostitute.

[QUOTE=Glaug-Eldare;175279]Well, you know what they say. There are only two job titles that truly follow you for the rest of your life: captain and prostitute.[/QUOTE]

As bad as this downturn is there might be some Captains that end up with both…

[QUOTE=cajaya;175184]I know how you feel. I was supposed to make over a hundred thousand dollars this year for the first time in my life ever. Who knows how long it will be now before I ever see that kind of money : /[/QUOTE]

Talk about being overpaid. . . .

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Glaug-Eldare;175279]Well, you know what they say. There are only two job titles that truly follow you for the rest of your life: captain and prostitute.[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of a joke about Duncan the Bridge Builder. . . .

[QUOTE=cmakin;175361]Talk about being overpaid. . . .

• Updated - - -

Reminds me of a joke about Duncan the Bridge Builder. . . .[/QUOTE]

And it was just the one time…smh

You know who is overpaid??? The ignoramuses that got their position because they know someone, and then try to use that position to coerce women who work under them, but don’t actually know how to fix anything at all! I would say they are WAY overpaid!!

[QUOTE=cajaya;175408]You know who are overpaid…the ignoramuses that got their job because they know someone, and then try to use that job to coerce women who work “under” them, but don’t actually know how to fix anything at all! I would say they are WAY overpaid.[/QUOTE]

Just going to take a deep breath…and wait for the sh*t show to begin.

[QUOTE=Saltine;175419]Just going to take a deep breath…and wait for the sh*t show to begin.[/QUOTE]

. . . popping corn. . . . .

[QUOTE=cajaya;175408]You know who is overpaid??? The ignoramuses that got their position because they know someone…but don’t actually know how to fix anything at all! I would say they are WAY overpaid!![/QUOTE]

I fixed that for you.

NOW I agree with your statement.

She’s obviously craving the attention…

You can’t miss what you never had! HAHA. Sorry couldn’t help myself.