I know we have all sailed with this guy at one time or another

a pure Darwin genius if there ever was one!

[B]Man Dressed as Rambo Challenges Customers at Bar, Gets Arrested
[/B]

Sunday, Mar 16, 2014

A man described as being dressed like ‘Rambo’ is sitting in a central Florida jail after entering a lounge with an assault rifle and two hunting knives and challenging customers. The man was restrained and rendered unconscious by patrons before police arrived.

Palm Coast resident Daniel Allen Noble, 37, was peacefully drinking at the Europa Lounge when he left and returned armed around 11:30 p.m. Saturday. Two customers engaged Noble and forced the barrel of the rifle toward the ground, where two shots were fired. Noble was able to cut the two men after being disarmed of the rifle.

The customers, 28-year-old Vassili Mironov and 23-year-old Roman Dubinsechi, were able to disarm Noble, but he grabbed one of his knives in the struggle and cut Mironov’s face, reported First Coast News.

The two men were finally able to subdue Noble before he was arrested. Mironov and Noble were taken to the hospital for their injuries before Noble was booked into Flagler County Jail, according to First Coast News.

Noble is being held on charges of attempted murder, two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and two counts of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon.

Jail records show Noble is being held on $400,000 bond. It is unclear if he has an attorney.

Daniel Allen Noble

LOVE THAT FACE!

AH COME ON YOU MUGS! Ain’t nobody gonna bite on this juicy bait?

Let’s hear about your favorite supremely “colorful” ex shipmates

I haven’t sailed with that guy. I did see a crew mate handcuffed to a chain link fence in Panama once. The alcohol he consumed didn’t agree with his prescription happy pills.

I never sailed with him but I heard a hell of a lot about him: some guy named Brian Augie. Anyone know him? According to legend he’s a real piece of work.

I wonder if anyone got a cellphone vid of this bozo when he was going all Rambo on everyone in that bar? Would just love to see him getting that rifle butt to the forehead!

Wish I had vid of the Panama guy. He’ll remain nameless on here but his actions were akin to Sybil or The Exorcist.

… no, but I’ve sailed with a few that looked like him. Charming and spiritual. :confused:

… a few like that as well on flags of inconvenience ! :wink:

Or some others that meet the old maritime adage; “Small Ship Big Captain”

… some, Commodore-Admiral-Commander-Master prior to God !

now you’ve jumped the tracks there Capt Choo Choo…let’s get back to the neanderthals and other cretins who have infested the ships we’ve sailed.

one of the worse I ever experienced was an OS who had been homeless before getting hired but maintained his life on the street lifestyle while aboard such as a total lack of personal hygiene! I think the master logged the SOB time after time but nothing could get him to bathe and as horrible as he smelled, nobody was going to forcibly wash him either. I think it ended in a Mexican standoff where everybody ended up dead in the end!

• Updated - - -

Oh, and I forgot the sex offender on the fish processor in Alaska we had to literally toss off onto the dock at 3am, in the middle of a Dutch Harbor winter howler! I really enjoyed that one!

Worked with an assistant engineer who would demonstrate his ability to deep throat a banana in front of crew members and think it was funny. We were like WTF!!

When I was Cadet but sailing as an AB for the cash, there was a pain in the ass OS who was always looking for me. He indicted me that I couldn’t even make a Flat Knot. I showed him then the Fool Knot. After many times of trying to do it, he started to get fool. I told him; “That’s a magic knot, just put your hands through the rings, I’ll show you” The idiot did. Solidly handcuffed, I tied him up to the railing by the forecastle break of a 700 footer and left him there. The guy was screaming like hell. I then made my way very slowly to the bridge to report to the CM that there was someone who was screaming forward ? That was the news of the day. Afterward, I told my friend to keep its distance from me because next time, I would show him the Hangman’s Knot and hang him by the neck ! And that’s true … :cool:

I sailed with a big knuckle-dragger in the '90s. He was a good OS but very slow and methodical. He’d been in prison long enough to have the 1000 yd stare. The old captain was a real asshole. Reformed drunk and too old for sex. The only pleasure he had left was pushing hands to just see how far he could go. He’d always pick one guy and humiliate him in front of the crew. He jacked with this OS for 2 weeks until one day at lunch, the old captain was reaming him out about being slow. The OS says “captain, you’ll have to bear with me as I just got out of prison”. Captain says “what did you do”? “I killed a mutherf&#k@r” he says. “Why’d you kill him” ask the captain. “Because he kept f*c%ing with me”…The old bastard had a horrid look on his face and never spoke another word to him.

[QUOTE=injunear;133146]The OS says “captain, you’ll have to bear with me as I just got out of prison”. Captain says “what did you do”? “I killed a mutherf&#k@r” he says. “Why’d you kill him” ask the captain. “Because he kept f*c%ing with me”…The old bastard had a horrid look on his face and never spoke another word to him.[/QUOTE]

simply priceless…would have been even better if he ended up killing the emmeffing master in the end and ate the body along with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti!

1 Like

I sailed with a Cave Man who was supposed to be some sort of karate. Every time I was meeting him, he started to yell and jump all over the place like a sort of ninja. The first couple of time he showed off, I didn’t really matter. I tough he was just brain simple or something. But one day I got feed up. He was hidden in a dark corner of an alleyway, he jumped, roared, screamed and took position to attack. I approached him like a bear showing no emotion whatsoever. When he just got in reach, I pulled him down, grabbed his hair firmly with my left hand, pressed my left knee against his throat and showed him my fist at 12 inches from his nose. Politely, I asked him if he wanted to swallow it. Sadly, he declined my free offer. That was the last time he played ninja with me.

p.s. I was then 6½ foot 205 pounds … now I’m 235 ! :wink:

1 Like

[QUOTE=c.captain;133150]simply priceless…would have been even better if he ended up killing the emmeffing master in the end and ate the body along with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti![/QUOTE]
He could have killed the old emeffer in front of us and the entire crew would have sworn he fell down a ladder. He took pride in being the most execrated captain in the towing industry, but then again, he had no idea what he ingested over the years…

[QUOTE=c.captain;133040]a pure Darwin genius if there ever was one!

Daniel Allen Noble

LOVE THAT FACE![/QUOTE]

That face is still too pretty. Too few chair leg forehead dents.

These days walking into a publlc place brandishing weapons will reduce your life expectancy to about a minute. That guy is lucky another patron was not packing heat.

Darwin award nominee for sure.

[QUOTE=c.captain;133040]a pure Darwin genius if there ever was one!

Daniel Allen Noble

LOVE THAT FACE![/QUOTE]

That face is still too pretty. Too few chair leg forehead dents.

These days walking into a publlc place brandishing weapons will reduce your life expectancy to about a minute. That guy is lucky another patron was not packing heat.

Darwin award nominee for sure.

Is this a defamation or troll attempt? Who Brian Augie?