I Am Amver Project

//youtu.be/70FFKW8tpqY

In efforts to expand IMO’s 2010 “Year of the Seafarer” campaign, the good folks at Amver are recognizing all those who make the Amver system a success in a month long project titled [I]I am Amver[/I]. Ben Strong, Director of Marketing and Public Reletions at Amver, tells us:Amver would not be a success without the work and dedication of mariners and rescue controllers. The other part of Amver are the survivors. All of these pieces make the Amver story complete. With that in mind we want to bring these pieces together in a video. Hence the birth of the I am Amver project.
Maybe you are a search and rescue controller. Tell us your story. Shoot a group video of your shift. “We save lives, we are Amver”, would look great on film! Are you a survivor? How about a short video of your experience closing with “I am Amver”.
Amver will be excepting videos all month long and we highly encourage all gCaptain members who have participated in the Amver system in one way or another to submit videos. At the end of the month, Amver will review and edit them into a final project to debut in May.

To submit videos, upload your video to YouTube making sure to tag the video #iamamver. Make sure you use the hash tag symbol. This makes searching for the videos easier.

[B]As some incentive to gCaptain members after uploading your video to Youtube, post your video in this thread for some free gCaptain swag![/B]