Do you work 7, 14, 21 days straight - then have time off? New TV Project!

Hi All -
Are you a guy who works hard for 7, 14 - even 21 days straight in the oilfields, off-shore, or in another hands-on rotation job? When you are off for the next 7, 14, 21+ days do you like to let loose and have fun? If so, we are looking for you!

LA-based production company is searching for guys who work put in long hours and long weeks at their rotation jobs - but enjoy their free time off to the fullest - to be part of an exciting new television series. We will be following guys and their friends in different parts of the country as they come up with fun and crazy ways to spend all the free time they have before heading back to work.(Don’t worry - we will help think of and pay for the fun!)

If you would like to be considered for this project, please e-mail a recent photo and a brief description about yourself and your work in order to be considered for an interview to danavojo@gmail.com.

And if you know someone else you think would be good - send them our way!

Don’t delay - casting now!

I can just see it now, Merchant Mariners Gone Wild!

You do realize that a sailor can’t finish a sentence without an F bomb? Hope the show is on cable.

Fucking free fucking shit, and designated drivers! Fucking right! Sign me the fuck up. I mean fuck!

Traitor Yankee needs to be on the show

Fuck all of y’all fucking fuckers!! 0700 today crew change I am getting off this boat after a 42 day hitch. Right back at it in 2 weeks!
6 and 2, bitches !!

[QUOTE=“Flyer69;116038”]

Fuck all of y’all fucking fuckers!! 0700 today crew change I am getting off this boat after a 42 day hitch. Right back at it in 2 weeks!
6 and 2, bitches !![/QUOTE]

Clearly you are doing it wrong

[QUOTE=Tugs;116021]I can just see it now, Merchant Mariners Gone Wild![/QUOTE]

they’re not looking for Merchant Mariners…they’re looking for offshore trash (note LA based means Louisiana and not Los Angeles in this case). Uneducated southern redneck white trash is all the rage now on cable unreality programming vis Swamp People, Duck Dynasty, Fast and Loud, ad nauseum.

It is all pure FECES…nothing more and nothing less

btw…Mike, how in the hell go these cretins get permission to post on here?

Do you boys wanna bang yo self a goat? Cuz the goat’s dead but we can still do this thang… We gonna get a money check for this right?

Not to be a prude (I like my fun as much as anyone) but is it too much to hope for a show that would show FAMILY men and women who do rotational work? I don’t know many people who like leaving their families to head offshore but having a block of time at home with no phone calls, no meetings, and the only schedule you have revolves around your kids school or sports program is nice.

I have said this for a long time, “Yes, I enjoy sailing but the reason I leave home and family is so I can have money and time to do what I really love, which usually involves my wife and son, or a shotgun and my dog, or a stream and a fly rod!”

[QUOTE=kzoo pilot;116054]Not to be a prude (I like my fun as much as anyone) but is it too much to hope for a show that would show FAMILY men and women who do rotational work? I don’t know many people who like leaving their families to head offshore but having a block of time at home with no phone calls, no meetings, and the only schedule you have revolves around your kids school or sports program is nice.

I have said this for a long time, “Yes, I enjoy sailing but the reason I leave home and family is so I can have money and time to do what I really love, which usually involves my wife and son, or a shotgun and my dog, or a stream and a fly rod!”[/QUOTE]

WHO IN THE HELL WOULD WANT TO WATCH ANY OF THAT?..that would be REALITY! Has to be over the top shit UNREALITY for it to sell on cable. Ordinary is boring so it has to be IDIOTIC & RIDICULOUS to be produced…it’s the great descent of the entertainment industry!

to quote a great sage…

Look at those assholes, ordinary fucking people. I hate 'em.

I’d say it’s just Americans but it is the entire world!

It’s all just FUCKING EXCREMENT!

my…I am in a black mood this morning…

Sure, I have two boats and three cars, two motorcycles and a plane. We ski the Alps, travel to the Great Barrier Reef for diving, go to the Daytona driving schools for a week at a time and golf. We love the Breslau Truck Rally and the Dakar Rally.

Mr. Producer, you are welcome to fund any and all of it - and film it. Bring money. Lots of it. You will need it.

Will you get to film drunken dumbass stoopidity. Not a chance. I like my job.

They need to film that guy who goes to Cartagena on his time off and impersonates secret service agents.

The only decent reality show out there is Bar Rescue. Did you know that you can find the drink recipes online?

The rest is Crapola!

It is a sad chapter of our culture, when writers and actors have been replaced by attention-seeking people after their fifteen minutes of fame. Reality? Not a chance. The entire season has already been scripted, and now they want some of us to lend authenticity to their project. No thank you sir. Now if you don’t mind, I will return to my exciting time off, and finish reading my book… while riding a surf board… in shark infested waters… while drinking a Corona… from a broken bottle. Cowabunga.

The “actors” of this day and age suck.

[QUOTE=Flyer69;116070]The “actors” of this day and age suck.[/QUOTE]

Duck Dynasty is obviously heavily scripted but very funny at times.

Maybe I could be on Below Deck running the yacht up on the jetty somewhere. That would be entertaining for me.

If they had been following my during my time off in the late 70’s into the 90’s they would have found that I was a very civic minded person. Back then I spent quite a bit of money supporting Single Mothers and Bartenders. :o

In all seriousness, I do not see this ever happening. I do not know about the rest of you but when I was on my Off Time (and Single) I really did not want anything that I did to get back to my company. Not that I ever did anything wrong, it’s just that I figured that they controlled my life for the six months that I was onboard so the other six months were mine to do what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it.

If this does happen to come about, I fear that whom ever is picked will not be the cream of the crop and will do more harm than good.

My form of crazy is sitting on my porch drinking beer or 7and7 watching the world go or catching big ass bull frogs and drinking beer or cooking and drinking beer if that’s crazy and wild sign me up NOT